    --
    "No sports writers were harmed during the making of this post. And what I
    want to know is - why not?"
    elaich, Jun 1, 2005

  2. elaich wrote:
    > The problem with Zone Alarm is that it was purchased and is now owned
    > by Check Point, an Israeli outfit suspected of being in the espionage
    > racket for Mossad.
    >
    > Check Point Software Technologies Ltd
    > 3A Jabotinsky St., Diamond Tower
    > Ramat Gan, 52520, Israel
    >
    > If you want to trust an application with such suspicious ownership that is
    > supposed to be protecting your computer, and that ALSO stays in contact
    > with home base at all times, that's your perogative.

    Talk about suspicious,what about the relationship between the white
    house and the house of bin laden.I would rather trust the Mossad-at
    least you know what side they're on.

    What's in a Name?, Jun 1, 2005

  3. "elaich" <> wrote in message news:...
    > The problem with Zone Alarm is that it was purchased and is now owned
    > by Check Point, an Israeli outfit suspected of being in the espionage
    > racket for Mossad.
    >
    > Check Point Software Technologies Ltd
    > 3A Jabotinsky St., Diamond Tower
    > Ramat Gan, 52520, Israel
    >
    > If you want to trust an application with such suspicious ownership that is
    > supposed to be protecting your computer, and that ALSO stays in contact
    > with home base at all times, that's your perogative.
    >
    > --

    I have an Italian car, but that does not mean I trust the eyeties
    Annette Kurten, Jun 1, 2005
  4. elaich

    clot Guest

    Annette Kurten wrote:
    > "elaich" <> wrote in message
    >> The problem with Zone Alarm is that it was purchased and is now owned
    >> by Check Point, an Israeli outfit suspected of being in the espionage
    >> racket for Mossad.
    >>
    >> Check Point Software Technologies Ltd
    >> 3A Jabotinsky St., Diamond Tower
    >> Ramat Gan, 52520, Israel
    >>
    >> If you want to trust an application with such suspicious ownership
    >> that is supposed to be protecting your computer, and that ALSO stays
    >> in contact with home base at all times, that's your perogative.
    >>
    >> --

    > I have an Italian car, but that does not mean I trust the eyeties

    The eyeties notably don't these days, but for their sake I hope it
    doesn't go the way BLMC did!
    clot, Jun 1, 2005
  5. elaich

    fkasner Guest

    elaich wrote:
    > The problem with Zone Alarm is that it was purchased and is now owned
    > by Check Point, an Israeli outfit suspected of being in the espionage
    > racket for Mossad.
    >
    > Check Point Software Technologies Ltd
    > 3A Jabotinsky St., Diamond Tower
    > Ramat Gan, 52520, Israel
    >
    > If you want to trust an application with such suspicious ownership that is
    > supposed to be protecting your computer, and that ALSO stays in contact
    > with home base at all times, that's your perogative.

    I usually place little if any credence in claims by people who can't
    spell. And that's my prerogative.
    FK
    fkasner, Jun 2, 2005
  6. "fkasner" <> wrote in message
    > elaich wrote:
    > > The problem with Zone Alarm is that it was purchased and is now owned
    > > by Check Point, an Israeli outfit suspected of being in the espionage
    > > racket for Mossad.
    > >
    > > Check Point Software Technologies Ltd
    > > 3A Jabotinsky St., Diamond Tower
    > > Ramat Gan, 52520, Israel
    > >
    > > If you want to trust an application with such suspicious ownership that

    is
    > > supposed to be protecting your computer, and that ALSO stays in contact
    > > with home base at all times, that's your perogative.
    > >

    > I usually place little if any credence in claims by people who can't
    > spell. And that's my prerogative.

    alt.privacy.spyware
    are bitching about this too paranoia or what?
    Annette Kurten, Jun 2, 2005
  7. elaich

    elaich Guest

    fkasner <> wrote in news:eek:_rne.4970$Ag1.4406
    @newssvr12.news.prodigy.com:

    > I usually place little if any credence in claims by people who can't
    > spell. And that's my prerogative.

    Or maybe I just wasn't paying attention, or my fingers slipped.

    That's the main reason I make these kinds of posts occasionally. It
    brings a lot of these petty little people out of the woodwork, who mainly
    post only to put down someone who stepped on the toes of one of their
    favorite programs, so I can get them in the killfile. See, it's all by
    design.

    You made no attempt at any discussion or defense of the product, just a
    nasty remark. Killfiling you cleans up my Usenet experience, since it's
    highly unlikely you'll ever make any intelligent response to anything.

    elaich, Jun 2, 2005