    The generation that used acid to escape reality
    Is now using antacid to deal with reality
    http://www.dwacon.com

    d w a c o n, Feb 10, 2004

  2. d w a c o n

    olfart Guest

    "d w a c o n" <> wrote in message
    news:r2WVb.37838$P17.15022@fed1read03...
    > Somehow, managed to lose mine... which I was concerned about because it
    > didn't have a hook or clip that could attach it to a key ring or anything.
    > That sucks! Have to add to my list of things not to buy... thumb drives

    and
    > expensive pens (they have a tendency to walk away when left unattended).

    Buy one with a hook loop. I have a Soyo and a Lexar and they both have them
    plus both came with a detachable strap. BTW OfficeMax has a 64mb Lexar for
    $9.95 after rebates this week if you are interested

    olfart, Feb 10, 2004

  3. d w a c o n

    SLP Guest

    "d w a c o n" <> wrote in message
    > Somehow, managed to lose mine... which I was concerned about because it
    > didn't have a hook or clip that could attach it to a key ring or anything.
    > That sucks! Have to add to my list of things not to buy... thumb drives

    and
    > expensive pens (they have a tendency to walk away when left unattended).
    >

    > --
    > The generation that used acid to escape reality
    > Is now using antacid to deal with reality
    > http://www.dwacon.com

    Yeap, I lost the first one I ever bought which cost about £80 at the time.
    Hell of an expensive item to have hanging off your keyring.

    Still wouldn't be without one though...

    SLP

    SLP, Feb 10, 2004
  4. d w a c o n

    Sano Guest

    - "olfart" <> - spluttered in

    > "d w a c o n" <> wrote in message
    >> Somehow, managed to lose mine... which I was concerned about because
    >> it didn't have a hook or clip that could attach it to a key ring or
    >> anything. That sucks! Have to add to my list of things not to buy...
    >> thumb drives

    > and
    >> expensive pens (they have a tendency to walk away when left
    >> unattended).
    >>

    > Buy one with a hook loop. I have a Soyo and a Lexar and they both have
    > them plus both came with a detachable strap. BTW OfficeMax has a 64mb
    > Lexar for $9.95 after rebates this week if you are interested

    Damn!! How'd I miss that! Thanks.

    --
    * Would somebody
    please poke holes in