The Practice Test Package Development: A New Service on the Certification Market

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by David Johnson, Jan 19, 2005.

  1. 01/19/2005 - Visual CertExam Software has launched the practice test
    package development service to making it easier and less expensive for
    companies to create practice tests.

    The practice test package development service will provide you with a
    universal solution for easy development and distribution of your own
    practice exams.

    The practice test package is a standalone setup program (setup.exe)
    that contains a question bank and the application for taking tests.
    These packages are very similar to Transcender and Self Test Software
    practice tests.

    Using this service sets you free from having to develop your own
    software and thus makes the process of development your own practice
    exams simpler and less expensive.

    A practice test package includes the following features:

    - The question bank and the application for taking test are
    distributed as a single setup.exe file. This means that your users
    don't need to buy and install any additional software in order to take
    your tests.
    - If you are a small company and have no an opportunity to develop
    your own test engine, you can obtain the professional solution for
    practice test delivery for a low cost.
    - You can freely update a question bank in order to keep your test
    actual.
    - Each practice test package has a build-in activation mechanism.

    For more information, see http://www.visualcertexam.com/service.html

    David Johnson, Jan 19, 2005

  2. David Johnson

    Consultant Guest

    you're a rev? blessed is the mcse

    Consultant, Jan 19, 2005

  3. Yeah. I preformed my first wedding in November (I'm ordained with the ULC)
    They got married for a Reverend MCSE :) LOL

    --
    "The Rev"
    Microsoft Certified Trainer

    ..

    Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\), Jan 19, 2005
  4. LOL

    Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\), Jan 19, 2005
  5. David Johnson

    Frisbee® Guest

    Stephen Charles Rea (MCT) wrote:
    > Yeah. I preformed my first wedding in November (I'm ordained with the
    > ULC) They got married for a Reverend MCSE :) LOL

    Small word... I'm ordained with them, too. And I'm an Atheist.

    --
    Fris "Rev" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    Frisbee®, Jan 21, 2005
  6. David Johnson

    LnkWizard Guest

    I am also with them, maybe we need to start an online church.
    The Church of the MCNGP.

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Jan 21, 2005
  7. That's a scary thought

    Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\), Jan 21, 2005
  8. David Johnson

    Consultant Guest

    it is real

    Consultant, Jan 24, 2005