The Practice Test Package Development: A New Service on the Certification Market

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by David Johnson, Jan 19, 2005.

  1. 01/19/2005 - Visual CertExam Software has launched the practice test
    package development service to making it easier and less expensive for
    companies to create practice tests.

    The practice test package development service will provide you with a
    universal solution for easy development and distribution of your own
    practice exams.

    The practice test package is a standalone setup program (setup.exe)
    that contains a question bank and the application for taking tests.
    These packages are very similar to Transcender and Self Test Software
    practice tests.

    Using this service sets you free from having to develop your own
    software and thus makes the process of development your own practice
    exams simpler and less expensive.

    A practice test package includes the following features:

    - The question bank and the application for taking test are
    distributed as a single setup.exe file. This means that your users
    don't need to buy and install any additional software in order to take
    your tests.
    - If you are a small company and have no an opportunity to develop
    your own test engine, you can obtain the professional solution for
    practice test delivery for a low cost.
    - You can freely update a question bank in order to keep your test
    actual.
    - Each practice test package has a build-in activation mechanism.

    For more information, see http://www.visualcertexam.com/service.html

    David Johnson, Jan 19, 2005

  2. wow, another useless 'practice test' provider. Pardon me while I down
    click on your link.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 19, 2005

  3. David Johnson

    Guest Guest

    excuse me while i scratch my ars... and think about what
    down click means

    Guest, Jan 20, 2005
  4. >>wow, another useless 'practice test' provider. Pardon me
    >while I down
    >>click on your link.
    >>
    >>Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    >>.
    >>

    >excuse me while i scratch my ars... and think about what
    >down click means

    I see. If remember yesterdays proceedings correctly, the reply in
    question very nearly contained the whole of smalltalk class
    definition. This truly would have been embarrassing.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 20, 2005