    the training centres that provide MCSE ??
    thankz

    -D-

    Danny, Jul 23, 2003

  2. Danny

    Gary - US Guest

    Yes. The question is can you.

    --

    Semper Fi & God Bless America,

    Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    ** Kindly Do The Needful **

    Gary - US, Jul 23, 2003

  3. Danny

    Jesse Guest

    try STI. if there's an STI school in your place. i believe there's one in
    singapore which is near your country.

    Jesse
    Manila, Phils.

    "Danny" <> wrote in message
    > hi.... i'm Danny from malaysia..... can u please list the
    > the training centres that provide MCSE ??
    > thankz
    >
    > -D-

    ---

    Jesse, Jul 23, 2003
  4. Danny

    billyw Guest

    there used to be a guy called robert black at my primary school... he was
    the selliest guy in the school...
    any relation?

    "Robert Black" <_SPAM> wrote in message
    > You having to write these papers. I wrote 7 papers and be to come MCSE.

    See

    billyw, Jul 25, 2003
  5. "Robert Black" <_SPAM> wrote in message
    > You having to write these papers. I wrote 7 papers and be to come MCSE.

    See
    > me officially certed. Logo for my convenience.
    >
    > <---------->
    > M C S E

    Dang... that looks familiar.

    --
    Fris "Deja Vue" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jul 26, 2003
  6. Danny

    billyw Guest

    that would be smelliest

    billyw, Jul 26, 2003