    Aaron J. Bossig

    http://www.GodsLabRat.com
    http://www.dvdverdict.com
    Aaron J. Bossig, Oct 4, 2004

  2. Aaron J. Bossig

    Eric R. Guest

    "Aaron J. Bossig" <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > Hi all.
    >
    > It's a shame that TPOSV was made when DVD was still a young
    > format, and never got considered for a disc release. It's
    > pretty well done, and I'd sure pick it up if it were.

    I'd second that. It was melodramatic and just plain silly in parts,
    but it was an interesting story nonetheless. I think the story would
    actually been worthy of a more skilled director and a theatrical
    release.

    -Eric
    Eric R., Oct 4, 2004

  3. >I'd second that. It was melodramatic and just plain silly in parts,
    >but it was an interesting story nonetheless. I think the story would
    >actually been worthy of a more skilled director and a theatrical
    >release.
    >
    >-Eric

    It was definitely entertaining. The first thing that popped into my head when I
    saw this post was Tears for Fears' "Everybody Wants to Rule the World".

    I remember that Gates gave an interview shortly after it aired saying "that
    actor playing me doesn't look anything like me". LOL
    Vlvetmorning98, Oct 5, 2004
  4. Aaron J. Bossig

    Eric R. Guest

    (Vlvetmorning98) wrote in message news:<>...

    > I remember that Gates gave an interview shortly after it aired saying "that
    > actor playing me doesn't look anything like me". LOL

    He should be so lucky.

    -Eric

    P.S. Okay, well he *is* very lucky, just not in that way. Not that
    women have ever looked at anything above his wallet anyway.
    Eric R., Oct 6, 2004
  5. Eric R. wrote:
    > (Vlvetmorning98) wrote in message news:<>...
    >

    >>I remember that Gates gave an interview shortly after it aired saying "that
    >>actor playing me doesn't look anything like me". LOL

    > He should be so lucky.
    >
    > -Eric
    >
    > P.S. Okay, well he *is* very lucky, just not in that way. Not that
    > women have ever looked at anything above his wallet anyway.

    Just a side note here.. I was attending a video game seminar in San
    Jose, and Steve Wozniak was there speaking. Someone in the audience
    asked him about that movie and how accurate it was, and amazingly he
    said that it was very well done, everyone was very well portrayed, and
    despite the hollywood spin on it, it was somewhat accurate.

    -Richard
    Richard Ragon, Oct 11, 2004