The Pirate Movie Anounced!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Arthur Lipscomb, Sep 19, 2004.

  1. Arthur Lipscomb, Sep 19, 2004

  2. >Oh yeah, they've also announced Freaked.

    cool. I hope we get an Alex Winter commentary

    Vlvetmorning98, Sep 19, 2004

  3. Arthur Lipscomb

    KING B MAN Guest

    Alex Winters wasn't David Geffen's boytoy?

    http://hometown.aol.com/kingbman/myhomepage/intro.html

    KING B MAN, Sep 19, 2004
  4. Vlvetmorning98 wrote:

    >>Oh yeah, they've also announced Freaked.

    > cool. I hope we get an Alex Winter commentary

    Great, so now we can answer that "So, how come Keanu Reeves still had a
    career after 'Bill & Ted' and Alex Winter didn't?" question VH-1 tried
    to explore on "I Love the 80's"...

    Derek Janssen (and then, there was that MTV thing that might've cleared
    up the question)

    Derek Janssen, Sep 20, 2004
  5. >Great, so now we can answer that "So, how come Keanu Reeves still had a
    >career after 'Bill & Ted' and Alex Winter didn't?" question VH-1 tried
    >to explore on "I Love the 80's"...
    >
    >Derek Janssen

    you're a moron. Winter has directed many music videos and commercials, and his
    movie FEVER has developed a strong following on DVD. Plus, that "MTV thing"
    you mentioned, THE IDIOT BOX, was a brilliant sketch comedy show that deserves
    to get its due on DVD.

    Vlvetmorning98, Sep 20, 2004
  6. >Alex Winters wasn't David Geffen's boytoy?

    Winters is gay?

    "Whoah"

    Vlvetmorning98, Sep 20, 2004
  7. Arthur Lipscomb

    Eric R. Guest

    iespam (KING B MAN) wrote in message news:<>...

    > Alex Winters wasn't David Geffen's boytoy?

    Now, that Keanu/Geffen thing is only a rumor. And, considering Keanu's
    relative lack of talent and amazing ability to keep getting work, it's
    a very credible one.

    -Eric

    Eric R., Sep 20, 2004
  8. "Derek Janssen" <> wrote in message
    > Vlvetmorning98 wrote:
    >
    >>>Oh yeah, they've also announced Freaked.

    >> cool. I hope we get an Alex Winter commentary

    > Great, so now we can answer that "So, how come Keanu Reeves still had a
    > career after 'Bill & Ted' and Alex Winter didn't?" question VH-1 tried to
    > explore on "I Love the 80's"...

    He did. Check out the following link.

    http://uk.imdb.com/name/nm0935664/

    Stephen

    Stephen Stewart, Sep 20, 2004
  9. Arthur Lipscomb

    Kremlingirls Guest

    << Oh yeah, they've also announced Freaked.
    Now if Anchor Bay can only clear up the rights issues with Super Fuzz. >>

    Super Fuzz DVD is on amazon.com - coming in December

    Kremlingirls, Oct 14, 2004
  10. "Kremlingirls" <> wrote in message
    > << Oh yeah, they've also announced Freaked.
    > Now if Anchor Bay can only clear up the rights issues with Super Fuzz. >>
    >

    > Super Fuzz DVD is on amazon.com - coming in December

    Thanks!

    But who/what is Jef Films Inc.?

    Arthur Lipscomb, Oct 15, 2004