    calibrated exposure-to-print workflow, size and shrinkage is the last
    thing on my mind!

    Jeff <It's all ASAAR's fault;->

    ½ Confused, Feb 21, 2006

  2. ½ Confused

    Prometheus Guest

    In article <>, ½ Confused
    <> writes

    >I find the topic confusing, and in reality, when faced with a color
    >calibrated exposure-to-print workflow, size and shrinkage is the last
    >thing on my mind!

    Avoid phase reversal in the plasma flow at all times!

    --
    Ian G8ILZ

    Prometheus, Feb 21, 2006

  3. ½ Confused

    Matt Ion Guest

    Prometheus wrote:
    > In article <>, ½ Confused
    > <> writes

    >> I find the topic confusing, and in reality, when faced with a color
    >> calibrated exposure-to-print workflow, size and shrinkage is the last
    >> thing on my mind!

    > Avoid phase reversal in the plasma flow at all times!

    That's what the flux capacitor is for!

    ---
    Virus Database (VPS): 0608-0, 02/20/2006
    Tested on: 2/20/2006 10:41:18 PM

    Matt Ion, Feb 21, 2006
  4. ½ Confused

    Tom2000 Guest

    On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 06:24:19 +0000, Prometheus <Prometheus@127.0.0.1>
    wrote:

    >In article <>, ½ Confused
    ><> writes
    >>
    >>I find the topic confusing, and in reality, when faced with a color
    >>calibrated exposure-to-print workflow, size and shrinkage is the last
    >>thing on my mind!

    >Avoid phase reversal in the plasma flow at all times!

    Small, economy sized photons will be announced this week at the PMA
    show.

    Tom2000, Feb 21, 2006
  5. Today ½ Confused commented courteously on the subject at hand

    > I find the topic confusing, and in reality, when faced with
    > a color calibrated exposure-to-print workflow, size and
    > shrinkage is the last thing on my mind!
    >
    > Jeff <It's all ASAAR's fault;->

    Seems like an on-topic discussion point to me, particularly if
    you can find data to show one camera with better photon torpedos
    than another one to help you make a purchase decision. Ask Mr.
    Spock after you do a "beam me up Scotty."

    --
    ATM, aka Jerry

    All Things Mopar, Feb 21, 2006
  6. ½ Confused

    ASAAR Guest

    On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 02:58:14 -0600, All Things Mopar wrote:

    > > Jeff <It's all ASAAR's fault;->

    > Seems like an on-topic discussion point to me, particularly if
    > you can find data to show one camera with better photon torpedos
    > than another one to help you make a purchase decision. Ask Mr.
    > Spock after you do a "beam me up Scotty."
    >
    > --
    > ATM, aka Jerry

    No can do. He's dead, Ji ... er, Jer

    ASAAR, Feb 21, 2006