The Patent Pending System. Your Success is GUARANTEED!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by sogdgx@gmail.com, Jul 12, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Let me make this perfectly clear. You CAN EARN a decent income by
    joining and doing absolutely nothing. This is not another work from
    home scam. It is a powerful, patent pending business system from a 7
    year old, debt free company that KNOWS how to make money.
    I know you've heard this before but... just visit <
    http://quickstarttowealth.com/members/sogdgx/ > and find out for
    yourself.
    Every member's success is ensured:
    ¡¤ No Sponsoring Necessary
    ¡¤ Make Money From Everyone in the Company.(Even those that joined
    before you)
    ¡¤ Full Training and Support
    ¡¤ Amazing Product
    ¡¤ Corporate Advertising
    ¡¤ Triple Your Money Back Guarantee
    To Make $1336 per month without sponsoring anyone or having to sell
    anything. To find out how to plug into a truly 100% Automated System.
    Fill out your email and our team member will email you shortly.
    http://quickstarttowealth.com/members/sogdgx/

    , Jul 12, 2007

  2. Mike Easter Guest

    wrote:
    > Let me make this perfectly clear.

    Let me make this clear.

    Your usenet spamming is against the guidelines of your connectivity
    provider, your google mail account, your googlegroups account, the
    provider for your spamvertised site, and the terms of your affiliate
    status with the spamvertiser.

    Connectivity contact: ooh, you are endangering a RR cable modem account.
    Very very dumb nyc.res.rr.com
    Gmail misuse:
    Googlegroups:
    Spamvertiser provider: quickstarttowealth.com = 68.178.254.180 =
    GoDaddy.com, Inc. 68.178.128.0 - 68.178.255.255

    Violation of affiliate agreement: 5 Digit Access Code of the person who
    referred you. = sogdgx
    Bryant, Harold
    Bryant Distributions

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Jul 12, 2007

  3. Guest

    "" <> wrote:

    >Let me make this perfectly clear. You CAN EARN a decent income by
    >joining and doing absolutely nothing.

    Glorious Opportunity To Get Rich!!! ? We are starting a cat ranch in
    Lacon with 100,000 cats. Each cat will average 12 kittens a year. The
    cat skins will sell for 30 cents each. One hundred men can skin 5,000
    cats a day. We figure a daily net profit of over $10,000. Now what
    shall we feed the cats? We will start a rat farm next door with
    1,000,000 rats. The rats breed 12 times faster than the cats. So we
    will have four rats to feed each day to each cat. Now what shall we
    feed the rats? We will feed the rats the carcasses of the cats after
    they have been skinned. Now Get This! We feed the rats to the cats and
    the cats to the rats and get the cat skins for nothing!

    --
    Bitterroot Fire
    http://www.stambaughfamily.com/bitterroot.html

    , Jul 12, 2007