    Group? I used to have it clicked but can not find it now. I use Free
    Agent 1.92
    Mick
    MMcG, May 5, 2007

  2. MMcG

    Guest

    MMcG <> wrote:

    >How do I set the Outbox to record when I post a message onto a Usenet
    >Group? I used to have it clicked but can not find it now. I use Free
    >Agent 1.92

    Group, default properties, Post Tab
    File sent Messages in Folder (Select [Leave in Outbox])

    Also if you just save instead of send the post will be in your outbox
    (after the above).
    --
    whitney music box
    http://www.coverpop.com/whitney/index.php?var=v11

  3. MMcG wrote:

    >How do I set the Outbox to record when I post a message onto a Usenet
    >Group? I used to have it clicked but can not find it now. I use Free
    >Agent 1.92
    >Mick

    huh? Once posted it goes to "sent" and removed from "outbox".
    \Fat Tony\ D'Amico, May 5, 2007
  4. MMcG

    Guest

    "\"Fat Tony\" D'Amico" <> wrote:

    >MMcG wrote:
    >
    >>How do I set the Outbox to record when I post a message onto a Usenet
    >>Group? I used to have it clicked but can not find it now. I use Free
    >>Agent 1.92
    >>Mick

    >huh? Once posted it goes to "sent" and removed from "outbox".

    In your version, at the message composition window click on "all
    fields", in the filing area select [leave in outbox].