    that the called party has hung up.

    Any ideas?

    Don

    Don Carter, Jul 5, 2005

  2. Don Carter

    Guest

    On Tue, 05 Jul 2005 15:44:21 +0100, Don Carter <>
    wrote:

    >Attempts to ring my VOIP number (Gradwell) result in an announcement
    >that the called party has hung up.

    Have a word with Sir Bob he seems to be causing a hell of a lot of
    disruption in this country at the moment .

    , Jul 5, 2005

  3. Don Carter

    Ivor Jones Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 05 Jul 2005 15:44:21 +0100, Don Carter <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Attempts to ring my VOIP number (Gradwell) result in an announcement
    >>that the called party has hung up.

    > Have a word with Sir Bob he seems to be causing a hell of a lot of
    > disruption in this country at the moment .

    Not going to blame Sipgate for this one then..?

    Makes a change.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Jul 5, 2005
  4. Don Carter

    Don Carter Guest

    On Tue, 5 Jul 2005 16:20:01 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    ><> wrote in message
    >> On Tue, 05 Jul 2005 15:44:21 +0100, Don Carter <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Attempts to ring my VOIP number (Gradwell) result in an announcement
    >>>that the called party has hung up.

    >> Have a word with Sir Bob he seems to be causing a hell of a lot of
    >> disruption in this country at the moment .

    >Not going to blame Sipgate for this one then..?
    >
    >Makes a change.
    >
    >Ivor

    I've never blamed sipgate for anything, I've never used their system,
    so how could I?

    Don Carter, Jul 5, 2005
  5. Don Carter

    Chris Guest

    Don Carter wrote:
    > On Tue, 5 Jul 2005 16:20:01 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >><> wrote in message

    >>>Have a word with Sir Bob he seems to be causing a hell of a lot of
    >>>disruption in this country at the moment .

    >>Not going to blame Sipgate for this one then..?
    >>
    >>Makes a change.
    >>
    >>Ivor
    >>

    > I've never blamed sipgate for anything, I've never used their system,
    > so how could I?

    Keep up! Ivor was responding to Dexter's post, not yours.

    Chris, Jul 5, 2005
  6. Don Carter

    Don Carter Guest

    On Wed, 06 Jul 2005 00:21:59 +0200, Chris <>
    wrote:

    >Don Carter wrote:
    >> On Tue, 5 Jul 2005 16:20:01 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>

    >>><> wrote in message

    >>>Not going to blame Sipgate for this one then..?
    >>>
    >>>Makes a change.
    >>>
    >>>Ivor
    >>>

    >> I've never blamed sipgate for anything, I've never used their system,
    >> so how could I?

    >Keep up! Ivor was responding to Dexter's post, not yours.

    MY aplologies to Ivor, having a senior mment, and thanks to you for
    letting me know.

    Don Carter, Jul 6, 2005