    This drama has more laughs in it than a Paulie Shore comedy.
    Let's have it!!!
    Eddie
    Edward Holub, Jan 26, 2004

  2. Edward Holub

    Stan Brown Guest

    Stan Brown, Jan 26, 2004

  3. Edward Holub

    JMKAUFFMAN Guest

    It also has one of the most sadly underrated scores from the 60s, by Percy
    Faith. Hopefully the soundtrack will be rereleased by Oldies this year as they
    complete their reissue cycle of Percy's great Columbia albums. How "Maybe
    September" failed to get a *real* Oscar nomination is one of the mysteries of
    the 1966 music voting.
    JMKAUFFMAN, Jan 26, 2004
  4. Edward Holub

    MicheleH Guest

    tose (JMKAUFFMAN) wrote:

    > It also has one of the most sadly underrated scores from the 60s, by
    > Percy Faith. Hopefully the soundtrack will be rereleased by Oldies
    > this year as they complete their reissue cycle of Percy's great
    > Columbia albums. How "Maybe September" failed to get a *real* Oscar
    > nomination is one of the mysteries of the 1966 music voting.

    It also has the film debut/farewell of Tony Bennett, who uttered the
    classic line "When you sleep with trash, you wake up smelling like
    garbage!"

    I'm still kicking myself years later for not having taped it the one time
    it was on TNT as part of the "Bad Movies We Love" promotional tie-in to the
    book of the same name.

    Michele, who also should have taped "Claudelle Inglish" for the same
    reasons

    --
    "I realized long ago that skirts are hopeless. Anytime I hear a man
    say he prefers a woman in a skirt, I say: `Try one. Try a skirt.' "
    MicheleH, Jan 28, 2004