    [​IMG]
    "Art-case objects, or designer brands are really into the market nowadays, specially-designed (and usually functioning) gadgets and gizmos; from Steinway pianos to cars to cellphones, they all have a usually radical design, and more often than not, some very special features. Usually produced in limited quantities, art-case objects are a growing trend that is hooking on to many - and a designer keyboard is no exception. This revolutionary new project seems set to re-define the word "keyboard" from every aspect imaginable, so let us welcome the Art. Lebedev Optimus Keyboard."
    Direct Link: http://cyberwizardpit.net/reviewsopk.htm
    Silverstrand, Jul 20, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Wow, that keyboard looks awesome.. Might for it. :p
    Technoholic, Jul 21, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    Comes out in 2006. I'll be for sure buying it if I can't get one to review.
    Silverstrand, Jul 21, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    me reviewing it :D, i already going to apply as soon as 2 weeks from release :D
    unholy, Jul 21, 2005