    are on your case, then burn up your HDD platters. There is no other
    way out.

    Good luck
    GreenXenon, Jun 21, 2009

  2. GreenXenon

    Rod Speed Guest

    GreenXenon wrote:

    > Hi

    Lo

    > There are so many ads for softwares that claim
    > to completely erase your HDD. Don't listen to them.

    No one listens to paranoid fools like you instead, child.

    > The only way to eliminate information on your hard
    > disc drive is the heat the platters beyond Curie point.

    Makes a hell of a lot more sense to not put it anywhere in the first place, child.

    > This will ensure all data is completely and permanently lost.

    Wrong. They know how to get it back from there now, child.

    > Don't let the Central Security Service oppress you. If you feel they are
    > on your case, then burn up your HDD platters. There is no other way out.

    Keep taking the medication, child.

    > Good luck

    Wont save your bacon, child.
    Rod Speed, Jun 21, 2009

  3. GreenXenon

    Martin Guest

    Ian D wrote:
    > "GreenXenon" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi:
    >>
    >> There are so many ads for softwares that claim to completely erase
    >> your HDD. Don't listen to them.
    >>
    >> The only way to eliminate information on your hard disc drive is the
    >> heat the platters beyond Curie point. This will ensure all data is
    >> completely and permanently lost.
    >>
    >> Don't let the Central Security Service oppress you. If you feel they
    >> are on your case, then burn up your HDD platters. There is no other
    >> way out.
    >>

    >> Good luck

    > A load of buckshot from a 10 gauge at close range should
    > do a good job.

    thermite!
    Martin, Jun 21, 2009
  4. GreenXenon

    GreenXenon Guest

    On Jun 20, 5:10 pm, "Rod Speed" <> wrote:

    > > This will ensure all data is completely and permanently lost.

    > Wrong. They know how to get it back from there now, child.

    How so?
    GreenXenon, Jun 21, 2009
  5. GreenXenon

    Rod Speed Guest

    GreenXenon wrote
    > Rod Speed <> wrote
    >> GreenXenon wrote

    >>> The only way to eliminate information on your hard
    >>> disc drive is the heat the platters beyond Curie point.

    >> Makes a hell of a lot more sense to not put it anywhere in the first place, child.

    >>> This will ensure all data is completely and permanently lost.

    >> Wrong. They know how to get it back from there now, child.

    > How so?

    If I told you that, I'd have to kill you, child.
    Rod Speed, Jun 21, 2009
  6. GreenXenon

    Eric Gisin Guest

    Do not feed the schizo troll.

    Eric Gisin, Jun 21, 2009
  7. GreenXenon

    Rod Speed Guest

    Eric Gisin wrote:

    > Do not feed the schizo troll.

    Why not ? I think of it like in Victorian times when you could
    visit Bedlam and poke a stick at the loonys chained to the wall.

    We get to do that from the comfort of our homes etc
    and dont risk getting bitten by a rabid loony either.

    Rod Speed, Jun 21, 2009
  8. GreenXenon

    elaich Guest

    elaich, Jun 21, 2009
  9. GreenXenon

    Rod Speed Guest

    Robert Baer wrote:
    > Rod Speed wrote:
    >> Eric Gisin wrote:
    >>
    >>> Do not feed the schizo troll.

    >> Why not ? I think of it like in Victorian times when you could
    >> visit Bedlam and poke a stick at the loonys chained to the wall.
    >>
    >> We get to do that from the comfort of our homes etc
    >> and dont risk getting bitten by a rabid loony either.
    >>

    >>> GreenXenon <> wrote

    > ...maybe...as long as the loonie does not send a "bug" your way....

    No maybe about it, not even possible.
    Rod Speed, Jun 22, 2009
  10. GreenXenon

    Guest

    Martin <> wrote:

    >Ian D wrote:
    >> "GreenXenon" <> wrote in message
    >>> Hi:
    >>>
    >>> There are so many ads for softwares that claim to completely erase
    >>> your HDD. Don't listen to them.
    >>>
    >>> The only way to eliminate information on your hard disc drive is the
    >>> heat the platters beyond Curie point. This will ensure all data is
    >>> completely and permanently lost.
    >>>
    >>> Don't let the Central Security Service oppress you. If you feel they
    >>> are on your case, then burn up your HDD platters. There is no other
    >>> way out.
    >>>

    >>> Good luck

    >> A load of buckshot from a 10 gauge at close range should
    >> do a good job.

    >thermite!

    That would do the trick and the stuff is very easy to make.

    Iron oxide (Fe 2O 3 or Fe3O 4 ) with aluminum metal is the classic
    thermite mixture. The particle size of the aluminum should be
    somewhat coarse to prevent the reaction from being too rapid.

    it's just the major problem with most thermites is getting them to
    ignite, and a strong first fire is usually needed.
    --

    Amazing Street Basketball Tricks
    http://www.youtube.com/v/fYlTrl6Cwwc
  11. GreenXenon

    Rod Speed Guest

    wrote
    > Martin <> wrote
    >> Ian D wrote
    >>> GreenXenon <> wrote

    >>> A load of buckshot from a 10 gauge at close range should do a good job.

    >> thermite!

    > That would do the trick and the stuff is very easy to make.

    > Iron oxide (Fe 2O 3 or Fe3O 4 ) with aluminum metal is the classic
    > thermite mixture. The particle size of the aluminum should be
    > somewhat coarse to prevent the reaction from being too rapid.

    > it's just the major problem with most thermites is getting
    > them to ignite, and a strong first fire is usually needed.

    It isnt that hard
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermite#Ignition

    Pointless tho, a decent security wipe works fine with a drive that has no spared sectors.
    Rod Speed, Jun 22, 2009
  12. > The only way to eliminate information on your hard disc drive is the
    > heat the platters beyond Curie point. This will ensure all data is
    > completely and permanently lost.
    >
    > Don't let the Central Security Service oppress you. If you feel they
    > are on your case, then burn up your HDD platters. There is no other
    > way out.

    You don't need to heat it. Just scratch the platter, grind them!

    BTW, are you fighting a war? :)

    --
    @~@ Might, Courage, Vision, SINCERITY.
    /( _ )\ (Ubuntu 9.04) Linux 2.6.29.5
    Man-wai Chang to The Door (+MS=32B), Jun 22, 2009
  13. "GreenXenon" <> wrote in message
    > Hi:
    >
    > There are so many ads for softwares that claim to completely erase
    > your HDD. Don't listen to them.

    If you didn't keep so much kiddie porn, you wouldn't have to worry about
    stuff like this.
    Jeff Strickland, Jun 22, 2009
  14. GreenXenon

    - Bobb - Guest

    I feel like this is "Groundhog Day" ?

    - Bobb -, Jun 22, 2009
  15. GreenXenon

    Rod Speed Guest

    Man-wai Chang to The Door (+MS=32B) wrote:

    >> The only way to eliminate information on your hard disc drive is the heat the platters beyond Curie point. This will
    >> ensure all data is completely and permanently lost.

    >> Don't let the Central Security Service oppress you. If you feel they are on your case, then burn up your HDD
    >> platters. There is no other way out.

    > You don't need to heat it. Just scratch the platter, grind them!

    > BTW, are you fighting a war? :)

    Only with the voices in his head and the black helicopters.
    Rod Speed, Jun 22, 2009
  16. GreenXenon

    Rod Speed Guest

    Ato_Zee wrote
    > Rod Speed wrote
    >> Ato_Zee wrote

    >>> Just use a shredder, several different makes available eg
    >>> http://www.flixxy.com/hard-drive-shredder.htm
    >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yd_O7-rqcHc
    >>> They will come to you, or you can hire them.

    >> Wont work in his case, he needs something he can
    >> use when the goons are breaking down his door.

    > Thermite will take too long to ignite and go to completeion.

    Thats arguable with a well reinforced door.

    > 10 guage? The goons will retaliate with several rounds through the door.

    Just keep away from the door.

    > Who in their right mind doesn't reinforce the door and have a back way out?

    The goons ensure you cant use the back way out.

    And they are unlikely to allow the fella with the shredder to get in before them.
    Rod Speed, Jun 22, 2009
  17. GreenXenon

    Baron Guest

    Ato_Zee wrote:

    >> Wont work in his case, he needs something he can use when the goons
    >> are breaking down his door.

    > Thermite will take too long to ignite and go to completeion.
    > 10 guage? The goons will retaliate with several rounds
    > through the door.
    > Who in their right mind doesn't reinforce the door and
    > have a back way out?

    The answer there is to have a machine that you operate remotely !

    Of course that comes full circle, having your machine compromised and
    used by someone else, remotely without your knowledge. Then as owner
    of the compromised M/c you can take the drop.

    --
    Best Regards:
    Baron.
    Baron, Jun 22, 2009