    reruns of Larry The Cable Guy. That's one good-looking redneck!

    <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2007/wet.htm>

    Rita

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=, Aug 13, 2007

  2. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=

    smb Guest

    On Sun, 12 Aug 2007 23:43:15 -0400, Rita Ä Berkowitz <ritaberk2O04
    @aol.com> wrote:

    >There's nothing more exciting and erotic than slipping into something
    >comfortable and curling up for the evening with an old Nikkor while watching
    >reruns of Larry The Cable Guy. That's one good-looking redneck!
    >
    ><http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2007/wet.htm>

    Not sure I see the point of that photo. Erotic? Or are you just
    showing off your jewelry?

    smb, Aug 13, 2007

  3. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=

    JP Guest

    Rita Ä Berkowitz <ritaberk2O04 @aol.com> wrote in

    > There's nothing more exciting and erotic than slipping into something
    > comfortable and curling up for the evening with an old Nikkor while
    > watching reruns of Larry The Cable Guy. That's one good-looking
    > redneck!

    > Rita

    yes there is

    JP, Aug 13, 2007
  4. smb wrote:

    >> There's nothing more exciting and erotic than slipping into something
    >> comfortable and curling up for the evening with an old Nikkor while
    >> watching reruns of Larry The Cable Guy. That's one good-looking
    >> redneck!
    >>
    >> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2007/wet.htm>

    > Not sure I see the point of that photo. Erotic? Or are you just
    > showing off your jewelry?

    Really, what's the point of any photo posted on Usenet? It's a political
    statement telling Bush to go **** himself and stop killing our troops.

    Rita

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=, Aug 13, 2007
  5. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=

    HowSad Guest

    On Mon, 13 Aug 2007 09:32:05 -0500, JP <> wrote:

    >Rita Ä Berkowitz <ritaberk2O04 @aol.com> wrote in
    >
    >> There's nothing more exciting and erotic than slipping into something
    >> comfortable and curling up for the evening with an old Nikkor while
    >> watching reruns of Larry The Cable Guy. That's one good-looking
    >> redneck!

    >> Rita
    >>

    >yes there is

    Rita doesn't get out much, does (s)he. Such a sheltered life to have even
    thought of those comments. Pitiful. That's the only word to describe it.
    Reminiscent of the movie "The Language of the Cranes".

    HowSad, Aug 13, 2007
  6. "Rita Ä Berkowitz" <ritaberk2O04 @aol.com> wrote in message
    > smb wrote:
    >
    >>> There's nothing more exciting and erotic than slipping into something
    >>> comfortable and curling up for the evening with an old Nikkor while
    >>> watching reruns of Larry The Cable Guy. That's one good-looking
    >>> redneck!
    >>>
    >>> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2007/wet.htm>

    >> Not sure I see the point of that photo. Erotic? Or are you just
    >> showing off your jewelry?

    > Really, what's the point of any photo posted on Usenet? It's a political
    > statement telling Bush to go **** himself and stop killing our troops.

    Huh? The photo is obviously about Hillary and her phoniness. I mean, just
    look at it. Practically shouts it at you.

    Neil

    Neil Harrington, Aug 13, 2007
  7. Neil Harrington wrote:

    >> Really, what's the point of any photo posted on Usenet? It's a
    >> political statement telling Bush to go **** himself and stop killing
    >> our troops.

    > Huh? The photo is obviously about Hillary and her phoniness. I mean,
    > just look at it. Practically shouts it at you.

    Huh? Hillary is a frigid bitch and a Republican in disguise. If Hillary
    wins in 2008 we all lose!

    Rita

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=, Aug 14, 2007
  8. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=

    smb Guest

    On Mon, 13 Aug 2007 10:54:30 -0400, Rita Ä Berkowitz <ritaberk2O04
    @aol.com> wrote:

    >smb wrote:
    >
    >>> There's nothing more exciting and erotic than slipping into something
    >>> comfortable and curling up for the evening with an old Nikkor while
    >>> watching reruns of Larry The Cable Guy. That's one good-looking
    >>> redneck!
    >>>
    >>> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2007/wet.htm>

    >> Not sure I see the point of that photo. Erotic? Or are you just
    >> showing off your jewelry?

    >Really, what's the point of any photo posted on Usenet? It's a political
    >statement telling Bush to go **** himself and stop killing our troops.

    Ah, I see. At least you're honest about that.

    And always the lady, as usual.

    Steve

    smb, Aug 14, 2007
  9. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=

    smb Guest

    On Mon, 13 Aug 2007 14:59:40 GMT, HowSad <> wrote:

    >On Mon, 13 Aug 2007 09:32:05 -0500, JP <> wrote:
    >
    >>Rita Ä Berkowitz <ritaberk2O04 @aol.com> wrote in
    >>
    >>> There's nothing more exciting and erotic than slipping into something
    >>> comfortable and curling up for the evening with an old Nikkor while
    >>> watching reruns of Larry The Cable Guy. That's one good-looking
    >>> redneck!

    >>> Rita
    >>>

    >>yes there is

    >Rita doesn't get out much, does (s)he. Such a sheltered life to have even
    >thought of those comments. Pitiful. That's the only word to describe it.
    >Reminiscent of the movie "The Language of the Cranes".

    Interesting point. Only her ringed hand is visible in the photo.
    Given her description of what she is doing, you have to wonder where
    the other one is. Her frequent f-bombing of anything George Bush
    suggests that there may be some secret desire being expressed toward
    that snazzy Texan.

    Steve

    smb, Aug 14, 2007
  10. "Rita Ä Berkowitz" <ritaberk2O04 @aol.com> wrote in message
    > Neil Harrington wrote:
    >
    >>> Really, what's the point of any photo posted on Usenet? It's a
    >>> political statement telling Bush to go **** himself and stop killing
    >>> our troops.

    >> Huh? The photo is obviously about Hillary and her phoniness. I mean,
    >> just look at it. Practically shouts it at you.

    > Huh? Hillary is a frigid bitch

    Probably, yes.

    > and a Republican in disguise.

    Oh, please. Hillary is not only a Democrat through and through, but a
    Democrat of the very worst sort.

    > If Hillary wins in 2008 we all lose!

    On that at least we are in perfect agreement.

    But look at the photo again. It just shouts "Hillary"!

    What's up front? The money. (The jewelry.)

    What's she really for, really believe in? That's carefully concealed. (Face
    is turned away and out of the picture.)

    And so on. A clinical psychologist would have a field day with that photo.

    Neil

    Neil Harrington, Aug 14, 2007
  11. Neil Harrington wrote:

    > But look at the photo again. It just shouts "Hillary"!

    That's really very insulting!

    > What's up front? The money. (The jewelry.)

    No, what was up front is a focusing target for a test.

    > What's she really for, really believe in? That's carefully concealed.
    > (Face is turned away and out of the picture.)

    I don't know what Hillary's motives are. If the targeted audience's need to
    know privileges were a requirement to satisfy the Usenet charter they would
    see a full facial. They don't have need to know privileges. They got what
    they paid for.

    > And so on. A clinical psychologist would have a field day with that
    > photo.

    And they, like you, would put more into it till the paying customer's hour
    is up.

    Rita

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=, Aug 14, 2007
  12. "Rita Ä Berkowitz" <ritaberk2O04 @aol.com> wrote in message
    > Neil Harrington wrote:
    >
    >> But look at the photo again. It just shouts "Hillary"!

    > That's really very insulting!

    Why insulting?

    >> What's up front? The money. (The jewelry.)

    > No, what was up front is a focusing target for a test.

    Which could have been anything, but was jewelry. That was the photographer's
    decision.

    >> What's she really for, really believe in? That's carefully concealed.
    >> (Face is turned away and out of the picture.)

    > I don't know what Hillary's motives are.

    That's the point, yes.

    > If the targeted audience's need to
    > know privileges were a requirement to satisfy the Usenet charter they
    > would
    > see a full facial. They don't have need to know privileges. They got
    > what
    > they paid for.

    No, they got your handout. No one paid for it or asked for it.

    >> And so on. A clinical psychologist would have a field day with that
    >> photo.

    > And they, like you, would put more into it till the paying customer's hour
    > is up.

    Actually, clinical psychologists love to do this sort of thing and will do
    it free, gratis and at no charge. And you got this one for free too. They
    might observe that you seem to be fixated on money, as illustrated by this
    dialogue.

    Neil

    Neil Harrington, Aug 15, 2007
  13. Neil Harrington wrote:

    >> No, what was up front is a focusing target for a test.

    > Which could have been anything, but was jewelry. That was the
    > photographer's decision.

    It was there.

    >> If the targeted audience's need to
    >> know privileges were a requirement to satisfy the Usenet charter they
    >> would
    >> see a full facial. They don't have need to know privileges. They
    >> got what
    >> they paid for.

    > No, they got your handout. No one paid for it or asked for it.

    Then they should be very happy. The ones that weren't need not look.

    >>> And so on. A clinical psychologist would have a field day with that
    >>> photo.

    >> And they, like you, would put more into it till the paying
    >> customer's hour is up.

    > Actually, clinical psychologists love to do this sort of thing and
    > will do it free, gratis and at no charge. And you got this one for
    > free too. They might observe that you seem to be fixated on money, as
    > illustrated by this dialogue.

    Actually I'm only fixated at making the deal. Money is extremely boring.
    It's too damn easy to call up and order an $8,000 lens than it is to find
    the very same lens at $4,000.

    Rita

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=, Aug 15, 2007
  14. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=

    smb Guest

    On Wed, 15 Aug 2007 11:37:29 -0400, Rita Ä Berkowitz <ritaberk2O04
    @aol.com> wrote:

    >Neil Harrington wrote:
    >
    >>> No, what was up front is a focusing target for a test.

    >> Which could have been anything, but was jewelry. That was the
    >> photographer's decision.

    >It was there.
    >
    >>> If the targeted audience's need to
    >>> know privileges were a requirement to satisfy the Usenet charter they
    >>> would
    >>> see a full facial. They don't have need to know privileges. They
    >>> got what
    >>> they paid for.

    >> No, they got your handout. No one paid for it or asked for it.

    >Then they should be very happy. The ones that weren't need not look.

    >>> And they, like you, would put more into it till the paying
    >>> customer's hour is up.

    >> Actually, clinical psychologists love to do this sort of thing and
    >> will do it free, gratis and at no charge. And you got this one for
    >> free too. They might observe that you seem to be fixated on money, as
    >> illustrated by this dialogue.

    >Actually I'm only fixated at making the deal. Money is extremely boring.
    >It's too damn easy to call up and order an $8,000 lens than it is to find
    >the very same lens at $4,000.

    Must be nice to pick up the phone and order an $8,000 lens when the
    mood strikes! :) Wow, Rita, what do you *really* do for a living?

    Steve

    smb, Aug 16, 2007
  15. "Rita Ä Berkowitz" <ritaberk2O04 @aol.com> wrote in message
    > Neil Harrington wrote:
    >
    >>> No, what was up front is a focusing target for a test.

    >> Which could have been anything, but was jewelry. That was the
    >> photographer's decision.

    > It was there.

    Lots of things were "there." The jewelry was what was selected.

    >>> If the targeted audience's need to
    >>> know privileges were a requirement to satisfy the Usenet charter they
    >>> would
    >>> see a full facial. They don't have need to know privileges. They
    >>> got what
    >>> they paid for.

    >> No, they got your handout. No one paid for it or asked for it.

    > Then they should be very happy. The ones that weren't need not look.

    Why should they be "very happy"? Seeing jewelry on the fingers of some
    unknown person of indeterminate gender (but evidently either a woman or a
    very effeminate man) does not seem likely to produce any particular
    emotional response one way or the other.

    >>> And they, like you, would put more into it till the paying
    >>> customer's hour is up.

    >> Actually, clinical psychologists love to do this sort of thing and
    >> will do it free, gratis and at no charge. And you got this one for
    >> free too. They might observe that you seem to be fixated on money, as
    >> illustrated by this dialogue.

    > Actually I'm only fixated at making the deal. Money is extremely boring.
    > It's too damn easy to call up and order an $8,000 lens than it is to find
    > the very same lens at $4,000.

    Then the money is not "extremely boring," is it?

    Neil

    Neil Harrington, Aug 16, 2007
  16. smb wrote:

    >> Actually I'm only fixated at making the deal. Money is extremely
    >> boring. It's too damn easy to call up and order an $8,000 lens than
    >> it is to find the very same lens at $4,000.

    > Must be nice to pick up the phone and order an $8,000 lens when the
    > mood strikes! :) Wow, Rita, what do you *really* do for a living?

    When one religiously adheres to the 18-month rule this is one of the many
    perks.

    Rita

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=, Aug 16, 2007