    ask.

    Thanks in advance
    Allan
    Lakerfanallan, Mar 1, 2004

  2. Lakerfanallan

    jayembee Guest

    (Lakerfanallan) wrote:

    >Does anyone know if the old Penny Singleton/Arthur Lake movies
    >are available on dvd.

    Yes, I know. No, they aren't.

    -- jayembee
    jayembee, Mar 1, 2004

  3. Lakerfanallan

    Film Buff Guest

    These are owned by Columbia and so far they have not metioned releasing these on DVD
    It woukld be good since they could get 2 features per DVD side and they could do like the
    Universal's A&C and M&P Kettle and release a "Blondie - Vol. 1" with 4 movies per volume
    But having dealt with people at Columbia over liscensing their serials for DVD, their answer is still
    "No one cares for the really old stuff and it would not make us enough money"
    STUPID!!!!
    There are a lot of us out there that want the "Blondies", "Boston Blackies", "The Whistler"
    "The Lone Wolf" "Crime Doctor" and the Serials!!

    Film Buff, Mar 1, 2004
  4. Lakerfanallan

    Guest

    On Mon, 01 Mar 2004 15:49:47 -0600, Film Buff <> wrote:

    I have on dvd-r
    "Boston Blackies",
    "The Lone Wolf"

    from laserdisc

    Darkest Africa
    Desperadoes Of The West
    Dick Tracy Returns
    Dick Tracy Vs. Crime Inc.
    Dick Tracy's G-Men
    G-Men Vs. The Black Dragon
    Government Agents Vs. Phantom Legion
    James Brothers Of Missouri
    King Of The Rocket Men
    King Of The Texas Rangers
    Manhunt In The African Jungle
    Perils Of The Darkest Jungle
    Son Of Zorro
    Superman 1948
    Zombies Of The Stratosphere
    Zorro Rides Again

    laserdisc's also released on dvd not sure which are better quality
    The Adventures of Captain Marvel
    The Painted Stallion
    Robinson Crusoe Of Clipper Island
    S.O.S. Coast Guard