The O.C.: First Season DVD Announced

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Mike McGee, Aug 5, 2004.

  1. Mike McGee

    Mike McGee Guest

    Just announced officially...

    The full Press Release, including the *DVD COVER ART*, can be found at
    this link:
    http://www.thedigitalreview.com/forum/showthread.php?t=921

    DVD Special Features
    Deleted Scenes with introductions by creator Josh Schwartz
    Casting The O.C. featurette with creator Josh Schwartz and casting
    director Patrick Rush
    The Music of The O.C. featurette with music supervisor Alex Pastavas
    Inside The Real O.C. featurette with producer McG
    Audio Commentary for The Pilot with creator Josh Schwartz and producer
    Stephanie Savage
    The O.C. Music Guide for 6 episodes
    Season 2 Sneak Peak with creator Josh Schwartz and the cast
    Trailer for the ocinsider.com
    DVD-Rom enabled

    BASICS
    $69.98 SRP
    Street Date: October 26, 2004
    Languages: English
    Subtitles: English, French, Spanish
    Running time: 1188 minutes

    --
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Mike McGee

    Mike McGee, Aug 5, 2004

  2. Mike McGee

    NeoRenegade Guest

    Mike McGee produced usenet diarrhoea:

    > Just announced officially...
    >
    > The full Press Release, including the *DVD COVER ART*, can be found at
    > this link:
    > http://www.thedigitalreview.com/forum/showthread.php?t=921
    >
    > DVD Special Features
    > Deleted Scenes with introductions by creator Josh Schwartz
    > Casting The O.C. featurette with creator Josh Schwartz and casting
    > director Patrick Rush
    > The Music of The O.C. featurette with music supervisor Alex Pastavas
    > Inside The Real O.C. featurette with producer McG
    > Audio Commentary for The Pilot with creator Josh Schwartz and producer
    > Stephanie Savage
    > The O.C. Music Guide for 6 episodes
    > Season 2 Sneak Peak with creator Josh Schwartz and the cast
    > Trailer for the ocinsider.com
    > DVD-Rom enabled
    >
    > BASICS
    > $69.98 SRP
    > Street Date: October 26, 2004
    > Languages: English
    > Subtitles: English, French, Spanish
    > Running time: 1188 minutes

    Garbage.

    - NR

    NeoRenegade, Aug 6, 2004

  3. Mike McGee

    Mike McGee Guest

    In article <CXEQc.39741$>, NeoRenegade
    <> wrote:

    > Garbage.

    Well, it's back for season two, so I'm sure that won't be on your
    TiVo's Season Pass then. ;)

    --
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

    Mike McGee, Aug 6, 2004
  4. Mike McGee

    Tony soprano Guest

    "Mike McGee" <admin@_removenospam_thedigitalreview.com> wrote in message
    > In article <CXEQc.39741$>, NeoRenegade
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > > Garbage.

    > Well, it's back for season two, so I'm sure that won't be on your
    > TiVo's Season Pass then. ;)

    It always makes me laugh when someone throws out a comment like "garbage".

    Like it really matters what they think about the quality of a particular
    movie / series.

    If that's the way they feel, they won't watch or purchase it. Pretty simple
    concept. They feel that if they bash it others will blindly follow their
    lead.

    Obviously it has a fanbase or it wouldn't be renewed for another season or
    be released on DVD.

    One persons garbage is anothers treasure.

    T.
    --
    "Logout, that cookie shit makes me nervous!" - Tony Soprano

    Tony soprano, Aug 6, 2004
  5. Mike McGee

    Mike McGee Guest

    In article <>, Tony soprano
    <> wrote:

    > It always makes me laugh when someone throws out a comment like "garbage".
    >
    > Like it really matters what they think about the quality of a particular
    > movie / series.
    >
    > If that's the way they feel, they won't watch or purchase it. Pretty simple
    > concept. They feel that if they bash it others will blindly follow their
    > lead.
    >
    > Obviously it has a fanbase or it wouldn't be renewed for another season or
    > be released on DVD.
    >
    > One persons garbage is anothers treasure.

    I totally agree with you on this one.

    Especially when someone actually takes the time to reply. If it's such
    garbage, then why bother even replying?

    --
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

    Mike McGee, Aug 6, 2004
  6. Tony soprano wrote:

    > "Mike McGee" <admin@_removenospam_thedigitalreview.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>In article <CXEQc.39741$>, NeoRenegade
    >><> wrote:
    >>

    >>>Garbage.

    >>Well, it's back for season two, so I'm sure that won't be on your
    >>TiVo's Season Pass then. ;)
    >>

    > It always makes me laugh when someone throws out a comment like "garbage".
    >
    > Like it really matters what they think about the quality of a particular
    > movie / series.
    >
    > If that's the way they feel, they won't watch or purchase it. Pretty simple
    > concept. They feel that if they bash it others will blindly follow their
    > lead.
    >
    > Obviously it has a fanbase or it wouldn't be renewed for another season or
    > be released on DVD.
    >
    > One persons garbage is anothers treasure.

    But that's the rule on usenet. Even if somebody ist simply asking about the
    best DVD version of a movie, at least one dickhead will respond with his
    negative review of the movie. Nobody asked for a damned review...

    l8er
    ronny

    Ronald Stoehr, Aug 7, 2004