    Article continues here ...........
    http://dpmac.com/nikon-d200/index.html

    , Dec 7, 2006

  2. On 6 Dec 2006 18:02:19 -0800, wrote:

    >I have used this camera for close to a year now and still consider it
    >to be one of the best cameras I have ever lifted to my eye. The Nikon
    >D200 Digital SLR is well balanced in the hand and the controls are easy
    >to get used to. The weight is not an issue (like it is with the D2x and
    >D2h), unless you attach the optional battery pack, but the camera has
    >that solid feel that tells you this camera is built for professional
    >use (or as we sometimes like to say, professional abuse).
    >
    >Article continues here ...........
    >http://dpmac.com/nikon-d200/index.html

    George,

    I sure have to agree with you. I have had my D200 since Feb.

    My only complaint is the rubber slipping up on the front of the hand
    grip that then rubs on the command wheel. I am thinking about send
    mine back to Nikon to have it repaired after the 1st of the year.

    Cheers

    Brian
    Brian J. Rueger "Who dares wins"
    Capt.(Ret)/Paramedic Hampton, VA.
    B.S.Comm/I/Pilot MSgt, USAF (Ret.) 49199
    Check out my personal home page: http://members.cox.net/brueger
    Check out my photography: http://www.usefilm.com/member/skypilot
    "Life's too short to drink LITE beer!"

    Somewhere Nowhere, Dec 9, 2006