The new 'real' netiquette (draft)

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Trent SC, Oct 20, 2005.

  1. Trent SC

    Trent SC Guest

    > When basic human dignities are violated in the name of 'he can't do
    > anything about it',
    > then there is a severe misjudgment of what humanity is about.
    >
    > Online is a 1940's Germany environment in terms of human dignities. People
    > are pissed
    > at here, spat at, and destroyed, psychotically abused, with verbal
    > arrogance unimaginable
    > out in the streets.
    >
    > Google applies the same arrogance toward humanity to make money online.
    > They archive
    > people's discussions and publish them online. There is nothing more
    > arrogant than that.
    > Ceaucescu would have loved it. This environment is humanly unacceptable.
    > Its not human.
    > Its Abu Graib, combined with 1940's Germany, combined with the sadist
    > guards in
    > Guantanamo Bay, combined with Bush's take over the world aptitudes, people
    > not realizing
    > how they are treating others, what they are doing online, combined with
    > shovenists, as
    > generally males dominate usenet. Males who have no conscience, abusing
    > people,
    > posting with their names and emails, harrassment, and seeking friends who
    > seemingly
    > appreciate seeing those harrassments, and bark together about killfiling
    > people, and
    > psychological molestation games like raising the temperature in the gas
    > chamber by
    > one degree every hour. All this is happening because the netiquette is
    > corrupt.

    From a professional standpoint have you ever sought help for this fixation?
    Your posts display a level of paranoia that might benefit from intensive
    intervention.

    Trent SC, Oct 20, 2005

  2. Trent SC

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 18:29:33 +0100, "Trent SC"
    <> wrote:

    >From a professional standpoint have you ever sought help for this fixation?
    >Your posts display a level of paranoia that might benefit from intensive
    >intervention.

    I think most people have killfiled all the posters of this thread..
    Don't add yourself to the list.

    Evan Platt, Oct 20, 2005

  3. Trent SC

    oj Guest

    > > When basic human dignities are violated in the name of 'he can't do
    > > anything about it',
    > > then there is a severe misjudgment of what humanity is about.
    > >
    > > Online is a 1940's Germany environment in terms of human dignities. People
    > > are pissed
    > > at here, spat at, and destroyed, psychotically abused, with verbal
    > > arrogance unimaginable
    > > out in the streets.
    > >
    > > Google applies the same arrogance toward humanity to make money online.
    > > They archive
    > > people's discussions and publish them online. There is nothing more
    > > arrogant than that.
    > > Ceaucescu would have loved it. This environment is humanly unacceptable.
    > > Its not human.
    > > Its Abu Graib, combined with 1940's Germany, combined with the sadist
    > > guards in
    > > Guantanamo Bay, combined with Bush's take over the world aptitudes, people
    > > not realizing
    > > how they are treating others, what they are doing online, combined with
    > > shovenists, as
    > > generally males dominate usenet. Males who have no conscience, abusing
    > > people,
    > > posting with their names and emails, harrassment, and seeking friends who
    > > seemingly
    > > appreciate seeing those harrassments, and bark together about killfiling
    > > people, and
    > > psychological molestation games like raising the temperature in the gas
    > > chamber by
    > > one degree every hour. All this is happening because the netiquette is
    > > corrupt.

    > From a professional standpoint have you ever sought help for this fixation?
    > Your posts display a level of paranoia that might benefit from intensive
    > intervention.

    No. You are trying to invoke paranoia, or paintbrush my posts with that
    idea.

    oj, Oct 20, 2005