    drives have problems reading the discs written by the Pioneer DVR-107D and the
    CD-RW discs becomes unusable after few times of use."

    http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/9247

    Tick Tock, Mar 6, 2004

  2. Tick Tock

    Chris Guest

    Tick Tock <> wrote in
    news::

    > " We think that many will find it annoying that no 4x DVDR discs works
    > at 8x writing speed and that few 8x DVDR discs works at 8x. We did
    > also expect the media compatibility to be almost perfect since it’s
    > almost perfect with the older DVR-106 drive, but there were quite a
    > few discs that the drive was unable to detect. Another serious issue
    > is the CD-RW writing problems; Many drives have problems reading the
    > discs written by the Pioneer DVR-107D and the CD-RW discs becomes
    > unusable after few times of use."
    >

    > http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/9247

    Have you tested this yourself ?

    --
    Chris

    Chris, Mar 6, 2004

  3. Tick Tock

    Tick Tock Guest

    On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 10:38:58 GMT, Chris <> wrote:

    >Tick Tock <> wrote in
    >

    >> " We think that many will find it annoying that no 4x DVDR discs works
    >> at 8x writing speed and that few 8x DVDR discs works at 8x. We did
    >> also expect the media compatibility to be almost perfect since it’s
    >> almost perfect with the older DVR-106 drive, but there were quite a
    >> few discs that the drive was unable to detect. Another serious issue
    >> is the CD-RW writing problems; Many drives have problems reading the
    >> discs written by the Pioneer DVR-107D and the CD-RW discs becomes
    >> unusable after few times of use."
    >>

    >> http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/9247
    >>

    >Have you tested this yourself ?

    Yes I just brought 2000 and can confirm these results Dick Head..

    GROW UP IF YOU CAN..

    Tick Tock, Mar 6, 2004
  4. Tick Tock

    Tick Tock Guest

    On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 10:38:58 GMT, Chris <> wrote:

    >Tick Tock <> wrote in
    >

    >> " We think that many will find it annoying that no 4x DVDR discs works
    >> at 8x writing speed and that few 8x DVDR discs works at 8x. We did
    >> also expect the media compatibility to be almost perfect since it’s
    >> almost perfect with the older DVR-106 drive, but there were quite a
    >> few discs that the drive was unable to detect. Another serious issue
    >> is the CD-RW writing problems; Many drives have problems reading the
    >> discs written by the Pioneer DVR-107D and the CD-RW discs becomes
    >> unusable after few times of use."
    >>

    >> http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/9247
    >>

    >Have you tested this yourself ?

    Why should I as some one else has done it for me..

    Tell why are you such a Prick..?

    Tick Tock, Mar 6, 2004
  5. Tick Tock

    Invisible Guest

    On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 23:56:24 +1300, Tick Tock <> wrote:

    >On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 10:38:58 GMT, Chris <> wrote:
    >
    >>Tick Tock <> wrote in
    >>

    >>> " We think that many will find it annoying that no 4x DVDR discs works
    >>> at 8x writing speed and that few 8x DVDR discs works at 8x. We did
    >>> also expect the media compatibility to be almost perfect since it’s
    >>> almost perfect with the older DVR-106 drive, but there were quite a
    >>> few discs that the drive was unable to detect. Another serious issue
    >>> is the CD-RW writing problems; Many drives have problems reading the
    >>> discs written by the Pioneer DVR-107D and the CD-RW discs becomes
    >>> unusable after few times of use."
    >>>

    >>> http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/9247
    >>>

    >>Have you tested this yourself ?

    >Yes I just brought 2000 and can confirm these results Dick Head..
    >
    >GROW UP IF YOU CAN..

    Well you shouldn't buy CRAP(tm) then.

    Invisible, Mar 6, 2004
  6. Hi there,

    Tick Tock wrote:
    > On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 10:38:58 GMT, Chris <> wrote:
    >

    >>Tick Tock <> wrote in
    >>

    >>>" We think that many will find it annoying that no 4x DVDR discs works
    >>>at 8x writing speed and that few 8x DVDR discs works at 8x. We did
    >>>also expect the media compatibility to be almost perfect since it’s
    >>>almost perfect with the older DVR-106 drive, but there were quite a
    >>>few discs that the drive was unable to detect. Another serious issue
    >>>is the CD-RW writing problems; Many drives have problems reading the
    >>>discs written by the Pioneer DVR-107D and the CD-RW discs becomes
    >>>unusable after few times of use."
    >>>
    >>>http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/9247

    >>Have you tested this yourself ?

    > Yes I just brought 2000 and can confirm these results Dick Head..
    >
    > GROW UP IF YOU CAN..

    Guess what Chris...you've just been 'Wogered'...

    He probably did this from inside the Kapiti psych ward...

    --
    Kind regards,

    Chris Wilkinson, Mar 7, 2004
  7. Tick Tock

    Chris Guest

    Tick Tock <> wrote in

    > On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 10:38:58 GMT, Chris <> wrote:
    >
    >>Tick Tock <> wrote in
    >>

    >>> " We think that many will find it annoying that no 4x DVDR discs works
    >>> at 8x writing speed and that few 8x DVDR discs works at 8x. We did
    >>> also expect the media compatibility to be almost perfect since it’s
    >>> almost perfect with the older DVR-106 drive, but there were quite a
    >>> few discs that the drive was unable to detect. Another serious issue
    >>> is the CD-RW writing problems; Many drives have problems reading the
    >>> discs written by the Pioneer DVR-107D and the CD-RW discs becomes
    >>> unusable after few times of use."
    >>>

    >>> http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/9247
    >>>

    >>Have you tested this yourself ?

    > Why should I as some one else has done it for me..
    >
    > Tell why are you such a Prick..?

    I'm not a prick as you well know, I was just asking a simple question as
    sometimes you can never trust these "on-line" claims

    --
    Chris

    Chris, Mar 7, 2004
  8. Tick Tock

    Chris Guest

    Chris Wilkinson <> wrote in

    > Hi there,
    >
    > Tick Tock wrote:
    >> On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 10:38:58 GMT, Chris <> wrote:
    >>

    >>>Tick Tock <> wrote in

    >>>Have you tested this yourself ?

    >> Yes I just brought 2000 and can confirm these results Dick Head..
    >>
    >> GROW UP IF YOU CAN..

    > Guess what Chris...you've just been 'Wogered'...
    >
    > He probably did this from inside the Kapiti psych ward...

    It took a while, but it finally happened, now I truly feel like I spend to
    much time in this NG. He just can't take what he dishes out to other
    people, still, I think thats a well known fact by now.

    --
    Chris

    Chris, Mar 7, 2004
  9. Tick Tock

    Chris Guest

    Tick Tock <> wrote in

    > On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 10:38:58 GMT, Chris <> wrote:
    >
    >>Tick Tock <> wrote in
    >>

    >>> " We think that many will find it annoying that no 4x DVDR discs works
    >>> at 8x writing speed and that few 8x DVDR discs works at 8x. We did
    >>> also expect the media compatibility to be almost perfect since it’s
    >>> almost perfect with the older DVR-106 drive, but there were quite a
    >>> few discs that the drive was unable to detect. Another serious issue
    >>> is the CD-RW writing problems; Many drives have problems reading the
    >>> discs written by the Pioneer DVR-107D and the CD-RW discs becomes
    >>> unusable after few times of use."
    >>>

    >>> http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/9247
    >>>

    >>Have you tested this yourself ?

    > Yes I just brought 2000 and can confirm these results Dick Head..
    >
    > GROW UP IF YOU CAN..

    Well since you can afford 2000 of them..
    and the fact that you collect all that ACC you have told us about..
    I think it is only fair that you sort out the best ones..
    and send us all 1 as it is our TAX $ that you are living off..
    what with your ACC and Old Age Pension and of course your sickness benefit
    income.. you should earn enough from your income as a fully qualified
    electronics tech, main frame engineer and generally big noting run of the
    mill pain in the arse to support that sorry arse..

    --
    Chris

    Chris, Mar 7, 2004