    --
    Okoronkwo Chinedu
    Crazy About Learning
    ChigbuaUmuenu, Dec 4, 2005

  2. ChigbuaUmuenu

    Sean Guest

    Yeah they are similar.

    Case in point, for 70-306 I tested myself on the assestments toward the end
    of my prep and always made 70%-75% and on the real exam I made exactly 700
    however the questions were different if that makes any sense? In other words
    I am not saying you can memmorize assestment questions and hope to pass real
    exam but if you pass assesments without memorizing them chances are you are
    ready

    Sean, Dec 5, 2005