    hey guys can you help me...to share...where is place....
    do you feel the most haunted/spooky palce(s) of the world. give the reasons why, perhaps from its historical aspects or might be from the public rumours that makes it be the most haunted or spooky for you.
    .....thank you....:veryprou:
    paten, Oct 10, 2008

  2. paten

    wenczmastah

    Joined:
    Nov 13, 2008
    Messages:
    9
    There are some places here on philippines that are really scary..
    wenczmastah, Nov 15, 2008

  3. paten

    jbuyers

    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2009
    Messages:
    47
    northern Wisconsin is littered with ghosts
    jbuyers, Jun 22, 2009
  4. paten

    kremlin

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2010
    Messages:
    5
    Provence, South France

    its historical rites are still there

    its a pagan place, where churches are different from what we visit every sunday
    kremlin, Mar 12, 2010
  5. paten

    isocial

    Joined:
    Mar 25, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    The place in india ,

    in madurai there is one village , people wont go outside after night fall.
    they have to die if not
    isocial, Mar 25, 2010
  6. paten

    zeeshan_2011

    Joined:
    Mar 2, 2010
    Messages:
    9
    russia is best place.
    zeeshan_2011, Mar 26, 2010
  7. paten

    gourihalde

    Joined:
    Mar 31, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    The house I'm living in is the most haunted.Do you want it on rental basis.It'll make u mental.
    gourihalde, Mar 31, 2010
  8. paten

    johndept1

    Joined:
    Apr 20, 2010
    Messages:
    6
    Philippine is best place.
    johndept1, Apr 26, 2010
  9. paten

    cyraxx

    Joined:
    Dec 16, 2010
    Messages:
    17
    Hiati is the house of all kind of demonds etc
    cyraxx, Dec 16, 2010
  10. paten

    pakeeza1990

    Joined:
    Jan 13, 2011
    Messages:
    3
    Location:
    islamabad , Pakistan
    yes in those days media is becoming the most haunted place in the earth and it has totally change the world and make the world global ..
    and its great changing to see and media also informing the people by giving the latest updates in the world
    pakeeza1990, Jan 13, 2011
  11. paten

    jimknowbest

    Joined:
    Feb 10, 2011
    Messages:
    20
    Location:
    in a rural town nobody's heard of
    During this economy, I'd have to say my office. People are get cut left and right in there.. it's pretty scary...
    jimknowbest, Feb 10, 2011