    has been around for a long time. I just think it's too
    much of a coincident that I started to receive those virus
    right after I posted a msg here on the MS community board!
    Tina, Oct 8, 2003

  2. Tina

    Pine Guest

    Hi Tina,

    I'm having the same problem. Now changing to not "real" email. Don't
    know will that help or not.

    Good luck..

    Pine, Oct 8, 2003

  3. Tina

    Pine Guest

    Btw, my guess is that anybody who write or reply message in these
    newsgroups (mcdba,mcse,mcsd,mcsa etc) that you have written/replied
    before, you will get 2 virus email messages.

    Pine, Oct 8, 2003
  4. Tina

    Tommy Guest

    What? Only 2? After I posted in the MCSE group last time accusing the
    linux world intentionally sends these viruses, I got more than 20 of them
    each day. And my 10MB mailbox is now always full now.

    No wonder it's really from the linux world. My de facto disabled email
    account is the evidence. They just hate MS, acting like a religion, such as
    m**lim

    (disabled)

    Tommy, Oct 8, 2003
  5. Tina

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >I kinda regretted for supplying my "real" email address
    >here.

    Oh well, you live and learn.
    Kline Sphere, Oct 8, 2003