    Wisconsin
    "Cooler Master is back to team up with us to provide another yet exciting contest. This time they're supplying us with some great prizes and leaving the contest idea totally up to us! We've had members show their messy desk/workspace at home. We want to see how messy you can be without it interrupting your every day gaming/work/computing. So prove to us!"
    Contest URL: http://insanetek.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4038
    Silverstrand, Aug 31, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Damnit! I could have entered this, if only I didnt have some kiwi visitors staying here a month back! Had to clean everything up before they got here, so its not very messy anymore :(
    XhArD, Sep 2, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    i have to enter this... my coke cups need praise!!!!
    unholy, Sep 3, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    cups?? you drink coke, IN CUPS??? pffft. freak.... :p
    XhArD, Sep 3, 2005
  5. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    i cut the tops of coke cans :D and Arrange them in an array :D
    unholy, Sep 3, 2005