The meaning of the universe has been found

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Lucas Tam, Apr 16, 2004.

  1. Lucas Tam

    Lucas Tam Guest

    Lucas Tam, Apr 16, 2004

  2. Lucas Tam

    Phil Miller Guest

    On 15 Apr 2004 21:49:22 -0700, (Lucas Tam) wrote:

    >Go here and all your questions will be answered:

    42

    Phil
    --
    Pfft...english! Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
    Homer J. Simpson

    Phil Miller, Apr 16, 2004

  3. Lucas Tam

    Gung Guest

    In article <>
    (Lucas Tam) wrote:

    > Go here and all your questions will be answered:
    >
    > http://pet
    >
    > "As above, below"

    FOAD spammer!

    Gung, Apr 16, 2004
  4. Lucas Tam

    m II Guest

    Phil Miller wrote:

    > 42

    Big thought!

    mike

    m II, Apr 16, 2004
  5. Lucas Tam

    Phil Miller Guest

    Phil Miller, Apr 17, 2004
  6. Lucas Tam

    m II Guest

    Phil Miller wrote:

    >>>42

    >>Big thought!

    > Close.
    >
    > Deep Thought.

    I'm just an amature philosopher.

    I'm going to check some bookstores tomorrow for a copy of the original
    BBC radiop broadcasts of the Hitchhiker's Guide. The radio version had
    some pretty good sound effects.

    Adams should NEVER have joined a health spa.

    mike

    m II, Apr 17, 2004
  7. Lucas Tam

    Guest Guest

    In article <Mq0gc.35872$aD.14904@edtnps89>,
    m II <> wrote:

    >I'm going to check some bookstores tomorrow for a copy of the original
    >BBC radiop broadcasts of the Hitchhiker's Guide. The radio version had
    >some pretty good sound effects.

    Try here:

    http://edmobookclub.com/am/0563494212

    Guest, Apr 17, 2004
  8. Lucas Tam

    m II Guest

    wrote:

    > Try here:
    >
    > http://edmobookclub.com/am/0563494212

    How does such a gem wind up on the dusty shelves of the Edmobookclub?
    Someone must have sneaked it in behind the Wollmeister's back.

    mike

    m II, Apr 17, 2004
  9. Lucas Tam

    Guest Guest

    In article <q11gc.36121$aD.3584@edtnps89>,
    m II <> wrote:

    >> Try here:
    >>
    >> http://edmobookclub.com/am/0563494212

    >How does such a gem wind up on the dusty shelves of the Edmobookclub?

    Because the Edmo Book Club isn't run by Edmo ;)

    >Someone must have sneaked it in behind the Wollmeister's back.

    Take a look at http://edmobookclub.com/list/ and you'll see Edmo's
    lack of power.

    Guest, Apr 17, 2004