    --
    Charles C. Shyu
    http://home.earthlink.net/~shyuc/shyu.html
    Charles C. Shyu, Mar 6, 2004

  2. Charles C. Shyu

    profft Guest

    But of coarse only it will be in a metalbox and have another bogus materials
    disc

    "Charles C. Shyu" <> wrote in message
    > Got my latest Columbiahouse snail mail spam, and on page 5 it lists

    "Matrix

    profft, Mar 6, 2004

  3. Charles C. Shyu

    unclejr Guest

    "Charles C. Shyu" <> wrote...
    > I wonder if there will be a super-ultra Matrix trilogy set in the near future...

    I wonder if there will be a "doesn't suck" release in the near future...

    -Junior
    unclejr, Mar 7, 2004
  4. Charles C. Shyu

    Justin Guest

    Charles C. Shyu wrote on [Sat, 06 Mar 2004 22:13:33 GMT]:
    > Got my latest Columbiahouse snail mail spam, and on page 5 it lists "Matrix
    > 4-Pack". Due to come out on 4/6/04, priced at $46.95, includes six-discs
    > plus The Animatrix. There's also a "Matrix 3-Pack" for $36.95 which
    > includes the three movies in a five-disc set. I wonder if there will be a
    > super-ultra Matrix trilogy set in the near future...

    And? No matter how many ways they try and release it, the last two
    movies suck.
    Justin, Mar 7, 2004