The Matrix Revolutions Dvd

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by tom, Apr 12, 2004.

  1. tom

    tom Guest

    tom, Apr 12, 2004

  2. tom

    Justin Guest

    tom wrote on [11 Apr 2004 19:34:50 -0700]:
    > Hi I Got New Realese For Sale and everthing about music and dvd come
    > visit my site http://store. and thank for looking

    Do you have the special "Doesn't suck" version?
    Justin, Apr 12, 2004

  3. tom

    Dick Sidbury Guest

    tom wrote:
    > Hi I Got New Realese For Sale and everthing about music and dvd come
    > visit my site http://spam.com/sa/Cowboy and thank for looking
    >
    > thomas

    Yeah but your copy costs 23.98 which is higher than any local b&m store
    that I frequent, and substantially higher than online stores. So why
    should we look?

    dick
    Dick Sidbury, Apr 12, 2004
  4. tom

    Mark B. Guest

    "tom" <> wrote in message
    > Hi I Got New Realese For Sale and everthing about music and dvd come
    > visit my site http://store.gegy.com/sa/Cowboy and thank for looking
    >
    > thomas

    $24.50? Are you kidding?
    Mark B., Apr 13, 2004
  5. tom

    tom Guest

    "Mark B." <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > "tom" <> wrote in message
    > > Hi I Got New Realese For Sale and everthing about music and dvd come
    > > visit my site http://store.gegy.com/sa/Cowboy and thank for looking
    > >
    > > thomas

    > $24.50? Are you kidding?

    yeah i know it high, but i try to make money oneline buy one this
    estore and i get the same complaints about other movies in my store.
    and it not helping getting my estore off the ground any suggestion or
    good work home job.
    tom, Apr 13, 2004
  6. tom

    Justin Guest

    tom wrote on [13 Apr 2004 12:18:21 -0700]:
    > "Mark B." <> wrote in message news:<>...
    >> "tom" <> wrote in message
    >> > Hi I Got New Realese For Sale and everthing about music and dvd come
    >> > visit my site http://store.gegy.com/sa/Cowboy and thank for looking
    >> >
    >> > thomas

    >> $24.50? Are you kidding?

    > yeah i know it high, but i try to make money oneline buy one this
    > estore and i get the same complaints about other movies in my store.
    > and it not helping getting my estore off the ground any suggestion or
    > good work home job.

    I'd suggest some English lessons before going any further.
    Justin, Apr 13, 2004
  7. tom

    Jordan Lund Guest

    (tom) wrote in message news:<>...

    > yeah i know it high, but i try to make money oneline buy one this
    > estore and i get the same complaints about other movies in my store.
    > and it not helping getting my estore off the ground any suggestion or
    > good work home job.

    You're e-store will never get off the ground if you insist on charging
    more for titles than what people can pay locally. I went to the store
    by my house and bought Matrix Revolutions for $15. That's $10 less
    than what you charge plus I didn't have to pay shipping.

    If you can't bring your prices down then maybe you need to re-think
    this whole e-store thing...

    - Jordan
    Jordan Lund, Apr 14, 2004
  8. tom

    Mike Jackson Guest

    > yeah i know it high, but i try to make money oneline buy one this
    > estore and i get the same complaints about other movies in my store.
    > and it not helping getting my estore off the ground any suggestion or
    > good work home job.

    Those sort of stores are for chumps. Don't be a chump.

    This is what you should do if you're looking to get into online sales with
    little to no experience or effort:

    1. Sign up for an Amazon.com associate account.
    2. Get the "Mr. Rat" scripts from:
    http://www.mrrat.com/aws/amazon-products-feed.html
    3. Profit!

    Actually, there's a lot more to profiting that all that. The web isn't the
    wild frontier anymore; it's been tamed, it's declined, it's settled out.
    It's not the place to get rich quick anymore, and frankly anyone who says
    (or thinks) otherwise is an idiot. You'll make more money flipping burgers
    at Mickey D if you don't provide what people really want: good, unique, free
    content.

    Mike Jackson
    Editor & Web Developer, DVD Verdict
    www.dvdverdict.com
    Mike Jackson, Apr 14, 2004
  9. tom

    tom Guest

    "Mike Jackson" <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > > yeah i know it high, but i try to make money oneline buy one this
    > > estore and i get the same complaints about other movies in my store.
    > > and it not helping getting my estore off the ground any suggestion or
    > > good work home job.

    > Those sort of stores are for chumps. Don't be a chump.
    >
    > This is what you should do if you're looking to get into online sales with
    > little to no experience or effort:
    >
    > 1. Sign up for an Amazon.com associate account.
    > 2. Get the "Mr. Rat" scripts from:
    > http://www.mrrat.com/aws/amazon-products-feed.html
    > 3. Profit!
    >
    > Actually, there's a lot more to profiting that all that. The web isn't the
    > wild frontier anymore; it's been tamed, it's declined, it's settled out.
    > It's not the place to get rich quick anymore, and frankly anyone who says
    > (or thinks) otherwise is an idiot. You'll make more money flipping burgers
    > at Mickey D if you don't provide what people really want: good, unique, free
    > content.
    >
    > Mike Jackson
    > Editor & Web Developer, DVD Verdict
    > www.dvdverdict.com

    Hi sir
    i agree with you. In Fact espacially those dumb commerical saying you
    can make money online. Smc and there more out there, i need to stop
    watching thoose dumb commerical saying make money on the internet and
    you could get rich and you don't Espcailly my Estore Higher in cd and
    dvds and can't compete with amazon.com or borders There Cd And Dvd Are
    Cheaper.

    Thomas
    http://store.gegy.com/sa/Cowboy
    tom, Apr 15, 2004
  10. tom

    Justin Guest

    tom wrote on [14 Apr 2004 18:48:08 -0700]:

    > Hi sir
    > i agree with you. In Fact espacially those dumb commerical saying you
    > can make money online. Smc and there more out there, i need to stop
    > watching thoose dumb commerical saying make money on the internet and
    > you could get rich and you don't Espcailly my Estore Higher in cd and
    > dvds and can't compete with amazon.com or borders There Cd And Dvd Are
    > Cheaper.
    >

    > Thomas

    Yup. English classes should be your first step.
    Justin, Apr 15, 2004