    Brisbane Wedding Photography
    Australia's worst wedding photography
    http://www.photosbydouglas.com/

    Anonymous Sender, May 10, 2008

  2. Anonymous Sender

    Alienjones Guest

    Yes... All sent from anomoyous remailers this swine is hiding behind.

    Alienjones, May 10, 2008

  3. Anonymous Sender

    Annika1980 Guest

    On May 10, 3:59 pm, "Alienjones" <> wrote:
    > Yes... All sent from anomoyous remailers this swine is hiding behind.

    Wasn't me. Who have you pissed off now, D-Mac?
    Disgruntled customer, perhaps?

    Annika1980, May 11, 2008
  4. Anonymous Sender

    Alienjones Guest

    "Annika1980" <> wrote in message
    On May 10, 3:59 pm, "Alienjones" <> wrote:
    > Yes... All sent from anomoyous remailers this swine is hiding behind.

    Wasn't me. Who have you pissed off now, D-Mac?
    Disgruntled customer, perhaps?

    Get a life idiot. You and steve Brooks are just so alike with your idiotic
    and childish behavour. The only real difference is he hasn't engaged in
    criminal activity against me the way you have http://www.annika1980.com is
    where your disgusting and illegal behavour is described.

    What is it about you that you try to turn Usenet into your own private
    worshipers forum? Posting photos taken with an entry level camera you gave
    yourself and then posting praise for them using a bunch of socks is real
    hillbilly behavoir from someone with a very sick mind.

    Like I said idiot... Get a life.

    Alienjones, May 11, 2008
  5. Anonymous Sender

    Jeff R. Guest

    "Alienjones" <> wrote in message

    > What is it about you that you try to turn Usenet into your own private
    > worshipers forum? Posting photos taken with an entry level camera ...

    Huh?
    I don't get it, Doug.

    What's wrong with posting photos "taken with an entry level camera" or, for
    that matter, with an Instamatic - or a cardboard shoebox pinhole camera?
    (apologies to the digital NG net-nazis)

    Do you judge a man by the size of his camera store account?

    --
    Jeff R.
    (BTW - how's the walking pano coming along?)

    Jeff R., May 11, 2008
  6. Anonymous Sender

    Alienjones Guest

    "Marutchi" <BarbaraH*REMOVE THIS*@ozdebate.com> wrote in message
    > Frank ess wrote:
    >> Can't tell the players without a program.
    >>
    >> After all these years, I'm not sure what the game is.
    >>
    >> Pretty boring, in any case.

    > Good Lord, I hope it doesn't run as long as "The Mousetrap".

    The problem is Marutchi...
    It takes one person to start a fight.
    A second one to make it a fight.
    But only one person to stop the fight.

    The million dollar question is...
    Should the idiot who started it be the one to stop or should his victim just
    curl up and go away?

    I'll tell you what isn't going to happen, and you decide.

    No one is going to take a working professional's images, alter them
    pornographically and try to get some milage in belittleing the Pro.
    Likewise, no one is going to get away with attempting to sabotage a working
    Pro's business dealings. Bret Douglas has done all of this and you ask how
    long the feud will run?

    Based on his backwoods hillbilly history, I'd say it will go on for
    generations or at least until I return to the US and finalize the matters I
    started in New York last month to shut down these image thieves.

    Paul Furman is very lucky his host acted instantly when their 30 day warning
    expired and he stupidly replaced the images he stole from me after having
    temporarily removed them.

    Bret Douglas poses some additional "issues" due to matter that will unfold
    in due course. One thing you can be sure of... If it takes the rest of my
    life, I'll see him brought to justice. As for the wanker who posted the OM
    of this thread? Not worth bothering with. He a full time loser and time
    waster.

    Alienjones, May 11, 2008
  7. Anonymous Sender

    Annika1980 Guest

    On May 10, 9:31 pm, "Alienjones" <> wrote:

    > Get a life idiot. You and steve Brooks are just so alike with your idiotic
    > and childish behavour.

    Who is Steve Brooks and why does HE hate you?
    I figured I'd better find out before you accuse me of being him as
    well.

    Bad news, Buttmunch .... I'm just me. Draco, Helen, and everyone else
    who comments on your crappy pics are other individuals.It may make
    fools like you, Rita, and Noons feel better to think that just one
    person thinks you are idiots, but I can assure you, we all do.

    Some day maybe you'll figure out why everyone thinks you are a
    deranged liar who takes crappy pics. It's because you are.
    The photos we could probably ignore .... not everyone is cut out to be
    a good photographer. It is your posturing that really does you in.
    You're a poser .... you pretend to be something you aren't, whether it
    is a great photographer, a successful businessman, a yachtsman,
    whatever. It's all just transparent BS. All your big talk about
    owning digital print centers with a fleet of expensive printers and
    cameras turns to silence when asked to provide locations or proof that
    they even exist.

    You can change your alias every few weeks or even change your actual
    name (so what is it this week anyway?), but it doesn't hide who you
    are, D-Mac ... a LIAR and a FRAUD.

    Sucks to be you, D-Mac!

    Annika1980, May 11, 2008
  8. Anonymous Sender

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, May 11, 2008
  9. Anonymous Sender

    m II Guest

    Annika1980 wrote:

    > are, D-Mac ... a LIAR and a FRAUD.
    >
    > Sucks to be you, D-Mac!

    The kettle calling the pot black.
    The nerve of YOU calling someone else a fraud and thief boggles the mind.

    mike

    m II, May 11, 2008
  10. Anonymous Sender

    Annika1980 Guest

    On May 11, 11:20 am, m II <> wrote:
    > Annika1980 wrote:
    > > are, D-Mac ... a LIAR and a FRAUD.

    > > Sucks to be you, D-Mac!

    > The kettle calling the pot black.
    > The nerve of YOU calling someone else a fraud and thief boggles the mind.
    >
    > mike

    Oh look, it's my favorite internet stalker!

    Annika1980, May 11, 2008
  11. Anonymous Sender

    Alienjones Guest

    Alienjones, May 11, 2008
  12. Anonymous Sender

    XxYyZz Guest

    > "Annika1980" <> wrote in message
    > On May 10, 3:59 pm, "Alienjones" <> wrote:
    >> Yes... All sent from anomoyous remailers this swine is hiding behind.

    > Wasn't me. Who have you pissed off now, D-Mac?
    > Disgruntled customer, perhaps?
    >

    > Get a life idiot. You and steve Brooks are just so alike with your idiotic
    > and childish behavour. The only real difference is he hasn't engaged in
    > criminal activity against me the way you have http://www.annika1980.com is
    > where your disgusting and illegal behavour is described.
    >
    > What is it about you that you try to turn Usenet into your own private
    > worshipers forum? Posting photos taken with an entry level camera you gave
    > yourself

    Does it really matter what camera anyone is using, or are you just irate
    because he can take better photos than you even using a lesser camera ?

    and then posting praise for them using a bunch of socks is real
    > hillbilly behavoir from someone with a very sick mind.

    The only sick mind is yours if you think everyone that likes Bret's photos
    is a sock.

    > Like I said idiot... Get a life.

    You should follow your own advice.

    XxYyZz, May 12, 2008
  13. Anonymous Sender

    XxYyZz Guest

    > "Marutchi" <BarbaraH*REMOVE THIS*@ozdebate.com> wrote in message
    >> Frank ess wrote:
    >>> Can't tell the players without a program.
    >>>
    >>> After all these years, I'm not sure what the game is.
    >>>
    >>> Pretty boring, in any case.

    >> Good Lord, I hope it doesn't run as long as "The Mousetrap".
    >>

    > The problem is Marutchi...
    > It takes one person to start a fight.
    > A second one to make it a fight.
    > But only one person to stop the fight.
    >
    > The million dollar question is...
    > Should the idiot who started it be the one to stop or should his victim just
    > curl up and go away?
    >
    > I'll tell you what isn't going to happen, and you decide.
    >
    > No one is going to take a working professional's images,

    Who's the working proffesional, I thought you were talking about your photos
    ?

    alter them
    > pornographically

    What did he do ? Did he take off their clothes off using photoshop ?

    > and try to get some milage in belittleing the Pro.

    I think he was belittling you not a pro.

    > Likewise, no one is going to get away with attempting to sabotage a working
    > Pro's business dealings.

    You're just a bum. The business dealings are all in your head.

    > Bret Douglas has done all of this and you ask how long the feud will run?

    Sure he has, got any proof ?

    > Based on his backwoods hillbilly history, I'd say it will go on for
    > generations or at least until I return to the US and finalize the matters I
    > started in New York last month to shut down these image thieves.

    Sure ya did, wacko.

    > Paul Furman is very lucky his host acted instantly when their 30 day warning
    > expired and he stupidly replaced the images he stole from me after having
    > temporarily removed them.

    Or Paul got tired of listening to an asshole like you whine about it
    costantly and took them down to shut you up.

    > Bret Douglas poses some additional "issues" due to matter that will unfold
    > in due course.

    I'll bet you have your legal team on it right now ?

    One thing you can be sure of... If it takes the rest of my
    > life, I'll see him brought to justice.

    For what, being a better photographer than you ??

    >As for the wanker who posted the OM
    > of this thread? Not worth bothering with. He a full time loser and time
    > waster.

    You just described youself, Douglas !

    XxYyZz, May 12, 2008
  14. Anonymous Sender

    XxYyZz Guest

    "Jeff R." <> wrote in message
    > "Alienjones" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> What is it about you that you try to turn Usenet into your own private
    >> worshipers forum? Posting photos taken with an entry level camera ...

    > Huh?
    > I don't get it, Doug.
    >
    > What's wrong with posting photos "taken with an entry level camera" or, for
    > that matter, with an Instamatic - or a cardboard shoebox pinhole camera?
    > (apologies to the digital NG net-nazis)

    He's just pissed that Bret can take better photos than he can. Dougs got
    that brand new D3 and can't take a decent photo to save his life.

    > Do you judge a man by the size of his camera store account?

    Yep, that's Douglas.

    XxYyZz, May 12, 2008
  15. Anonymous Sender

    ^Tems^ Guest

    Alienjones wrote:
    > Yes... All sent from anomoyous remailers this swine is hiding behind.
    >

    > "Joseph Meehan" <> wrote in message
    >> I don't know anything about Doug, but I would not trust Anonymous.
    >> Would you? Sounds like and smells like a troll.

    anomoyous?

    Are you trying to create your own language?

    ^Tems^, May 13, 2008