The Linux Community Sideshow. Hurry Hurry! Step Right Up!!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by detective48@gmail.com, Oct 28, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Hurry! hurry!!
    Step right up and see the comp.oslinux.advocacy sideshow in action!
    This shit is better than the bearded lady and the rubber man!

    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

    The "ml2mst" Marti T. van Lin idiot

    Marti is a flaming homosexual who brags how his gay lover used to F*#%
    his brains out.

    http://groups.google.com/group/alt.os.windows-xp/msg/9d8024a298dee592

    ml2mst attempts to make well reasoned sounding posts, but his
    obsessions get in the way. He sees trolls and homophobics behind every
    reply that disagrees with him. However this is a typical wellknown
    COLA lintards tactic.

    Dr. Franz-Jozef Hueker was viciously attacked by ml2mst in
    alt.os.ubuntu. The combination of Dr. and bad German, was enough to
    bring him to the conclusion that it was "yet another troll". ml2mst is
    on the "Barnacle list, with persons who haunt usenet by calling almost
    anyone who disagrees with them, or offers dissenting opinions a
    "troll". In his deluded mind "net kooks" and trolls are "pursuing" him
    around Usenet.

    He is easily driven to pathetic, useless attempts to NetKKKop people.
    He exposes his homosexuality widely across usenet. He brags about his
    dead friend Gerard "fucking his brains out", "Which you silly sissies
    can't accomplish". He is a COLA regular wannabe, his attempts to make
    friends with Roy Schestowitz, Mark Kent and other COLA liars are
    pathetic.

    The chrisv liar
    ---------------------------

    The dufus who calls himself is for all practical purposes just as
    useless as the "Willy Boaster" idiot. His understanding of human
    communications is limited to one of two responses:

    1 - Fsck you arsehole troll.
    2 - *plonk*

    In real life he isn't likely to be very bright. He probably has a job
    as an "assistant shift manager" at a Burger King. His only purpose on
    usenet is to make an honest replier, to a usenet post look bad. His
    idiotic plonking behaviour has no limits. He's a liar too because he
    bashes MS Windows Vista frequently, despite the fact that he avoids
    the question if he has ever used Vista, by saying *plonk*. He is a
    typical linux and COLA fuckwit, when confronted with facts that prove
    him to be an idiot he resorts to posting *PLONK*. His vocabulary is
    very limited, monosyllable and abusive like most Cola regulars.
    (plonk, idiot, wintroll, troll, felcher a.s.o)

    The Linonut liar
    ------------------------

    This liar has nothing to say or add to the conversation. His posts are
    mindless little "one-liners" where he fails at his attempt at humor.
    Terms like "Billy Box" are probably funny for small children but grown-
    ups quickly tire of such tripe.

    He is a typical linux and COLA fanatic in several ways. First of all
    is that while he thinks of himself as some sort of "advocate" he's
    more of a hypocrite because he write proprietary Windows software for
    a living. Then complains how bad Windows and proprietary software is.
    Worse yet he can't even convice his own wife and daughter to use linux
    who continue to use Windows every day.

    The "High Plains Thumper" liar

    A worthless nym-shifting moron who has also posted under all sorts of
    "nyms" such as Rafael for example. When accused of 'nym-shifting' he
    first denied it then did a pathetic attempt to ignore the accusation.
    When confronted with overwhelming evidence he then claimed that his
    pathetic nym-shifting was some sort of "social experiment" - is this
    guy a total loser or what?

    He is often taken to task for making ridiculous statements that are
    grossly wrong. When confronted with facts that prove him to be an
    idiot he resorts to childish posting where he replies with some made
    up FAQ as if it proves something. All it proves is that "High Plains
    Rafael" is simply one of the dumbest linux advocates on the planet.

    The Rexx Ballard liar

    This blog would exceed its storage quota if we were to list all of the
    lies made by this looney tune. His posts tend to be about 100 pages
    long and rarely contain any truth or facts. He likes to claim how 8
    out of 10 computers really run linux instead of Windows and how
    Microsoft had secret meetings with Novell in such and such a year. But
    somehow nobody anywhere knows anything about these "secret meetings"
    other than Rexx and there is no proof whatsoever for any of the claims
    he made.

    Other "claims" from Rexx include that - He is the one who really
    developed Java. He also developed the web-browser. And SSH. And SSL.
    And that Martin-Marietta broke into his high school locker in order to
    steal plans for what they turned into military weapons.

    If you want to see just how wacky and looney a linux advocate can get
    do read one of Rexx's posts and notice all of the grandiose claims
    that are routinely made followed by the complete lack of supporting
    evidence.

    The [H]omer liar
    -----------------------------

    [H]omer (aka [M]oron) is the type of linux advocate that companies
    like Microsoft love. He is so far "out there" and so out of touch that
    normal people will RUN away from linux and people like him as fast as
    they can.

    For example, this idiot actually said that Microsoft is worse than
    what "Al-Qaeda did on 9-11." There you have it - what other proof do
    you need to see that this is a mouth foaming anti-Microsoft zealot of
    the first degree?

    The William Poaster (Willy Boaster) liar

    This complete loser is a waste of internet bandwidth for he has surely
    deprived several villages of their village idiot. He has never even
    attempted to make a post that requires any thought or insight. He is a
    unemployed janitor so the biggest decision he's ever made is whether
    the toilet paper roll needs replacing. Each and every one of his posts
    fall into one of two categories:

    1) "I didn't read that 'trolls' post because my filters blocked it." -
    The typical COLA head-in-sand approach of not seeing or reading what
    you're afraid to see.

    2) A "Me too" response to Kent, Schestowitz or anyone else who lies
    about "lienux." These morons will post any sort of ridiculous claim or
    insult and Willy Boaster will make a worthless post in order to show
    how he's "one of the boys" and how he agrees with them. This liar is
    "owned" by a reasonable poster named "Hadron Quark" and for some
    reason the psychotic Willy Boaster finds it necessary to mention
    Hadron at least once in every post he makes.

    He is a worthless idiot. The only purpose his posts have is to show
    just how stupid a linux advocate can be. Really folks, if you ever see
    anything other than a "my filters..." or a "me too...." post from this
    moron then it'll be the day that the earth plummets into the sun.

    The Peter Köhlmann liar
    --------------------------------------

    Peter Köhlmann is a fake pretend German who serves no purpose at all.
    The only one possibly more worthless than this foul mouthed twit would
    be the Willy Boaster moron. This Köhlmann liar has never posted
    anything worth reading about computers, software, linux or otherwise.
    The only reason he posts at all is to call other posters who do talk
    about computers and software "morons, liars, trolls and scum."

    This Köhlmann idiot is stupid enough to make broad sweeping statements
    about how all "Windoze users" or all "Mak users" are idiots, morons,
    uneducated and etc. Quite ironic isn't it - a loser like Köhlmann
    makes an uneducated statement about how all people who use an OS
    different from his are uneducated. This is something that a child with
    an 8th grade education would be smart enough not to say.

    Köhlmann claims to be an expert in "anti-aliasing", "swap-files" and
    hyperlinks that conform to standards. Although he has proven on
    several occasions that he knows less than nothing about these topics -
    he knows wrong and inaccurate information. He is too stupid to follow
    a simple link and even stated that he will not read a link that proves
    his pathetic arguments wrong.

    The Mark Kent liar
    -----------------------------

    Mark Kent is a self righteous liar who is also a hypocrite of the
    worst kind. He likes to make all sorts of claims and proclamations but
    he's clearly a "Do as I say and not as I do" type of hypocrite.

    For example, he thinks it's his right to lecture people about how it
    is improper to attack other posters but he himself will often attack
    other posters for no reason at all. He thinks that it is his job to
    play "net cop" and scold others for posting what he considers to be
    "off topic" material. But he himself posts nonsense ranging from how a
    tail-wind lifted the Wright Brothers airplane off the ground to
    ridiculous stories about his homely sons. In this hypocrites mind it's
    off-topic if someone else posts it but on-topic if he posts similar or
    worse material.

    For months this worthless scum argued that it is impossible for a
    British citizen to renounce their citizenship even after being shown
    the official form to do this on the british governments website.
    Obviously this Mark Kent troll has the intelligence of a sack of
    rocks.

    He once made the claim that "There is no such thing as intellectual
    property" which is absolutely absurd. Here's the link:

    http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/1ae8d9d52bec3298?dmode=source

    Notice that he makes this blanket statement without any qualification
    at all. In his mind there is simply "No such thing as intellectual
    property" which is probably the excuse he uses to illegally steal the
    intellectual property of others because in the same post he defends
    that it's OK to steal intellectual property.

    The Roy Schestowitz liar
    --------------------------------

    Roy Schestowitz is a career college student at some liberal artsy
    university. He has never had a job or any responsibility in his life
    and his poor parents have been supporting his butt for many years.
    Instead of actually graduating like you're supposed to this proven
    liar spends 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (including all holidays)
    posting lies to every corner of the internet. He posts to a Microsoft-
    hate newsgroup called COLA for instance where he finds the time to
    make thousands of posts each month. Really... this is no exaggeration.
    He literally makes several thousand posts per month to this lowly
    newsgroup instead of studying or getting a job. He was posting so much
    and misusing his college computers so much that after several warnings
    and complaints his school had no choice but to suspend his internet
    posting privileges. (He's not supposed to use school computers for
    personal gain.) Now he uses Mark Kent's account (another linux liar)
    to spew his lies and hatred from.

    He was recently found guilty of stealing artwork from other websites
    and posting them on his site despite the clear and obvious copyright
    warnings. He has no hesitation in shamelessly stealing the work of
    others and posting it up on his website as his own in order to try and
    make a few pennies profit.

    Other than posting to COLA he has his own anti-Microsoft website and
    created for-profit websites that attempt to boycott linux vendors he
    doesn't like such as Novell, Xandros and etc. His specialty is to take
    news stories and twist the headline and contents of the story into
    something that was never written. Unsuspecting readers will see the
    post from Roy Schestowitz and assume it's the truth when in reality
    it's nothing but lies, delusions, ravings and rants from this immature
    child.

    , Oct 28, 2007

  2. The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:

    < snip flatfish droppings >

    You lately nymshifted to

    Abbie Diaz, achmed.jones, Aftab Singh, Allen Cusimano, Allie Perkins,
    Allison Juergans, allison_hunt1969, Alicia Hunt, Ana Thema, andyschipowitz,
    Anna Banger, anonymous, Archie, Archie Moss Bunker, Archie Watermann,
    Attila, Baba Booey, Babcock Johnson, babcock.latreen, Babu Singh, Bill
    Thomson, Billy <billy.the.kidd>, bill.gates.loves.me, BingoBongo, bison,
    Bjarne Jensen, bjornstad8800, BklynBoy, bones4jones, bonobo magilla, Boyce
    Mabri, BSEE, Bunsen Burner, Buster, c.baumstumpff, CBFalconer, Charles
    LeGrand, Charlie, Choppers McGee, Chris Thomas, Christine Abernathy, Claire
    Lynn, Clippy, Clock King, collie4roy, Collie Entragion, Colon Singh, common
    cold, compton.plaines_kid, Connie Hines, Corrie, corry.lebeu, Corrie
    Titlaand, Cory Dyvik, Curtis Wilson, cymon.says, Damian O'Leary, Dana
    Bush, Danny Kwong, dbx_boy, Deadpenguin, Debbie, detective48, Devon Dawson,
    dismoqualifetch, Donn Carlsbad, donna.bunting_tv,  dont.pullout,
    doris.gets.her.oates, Doug Richardson, Dragon.Boy, Dr.Long John Jones,
    dy.sector, echo.valley_26809, Elliot Zimmermann, Elwin Winters, Emmanuel
    Arias, Fawn Lebowitz, flatfish+++, foamy, frank boson, Franz Klammer, Fred
    Simmons, gabriele howorth, Gary Stewart, GayClod, George Cotton, George
    Littlefield, Gilbert, Gilbert Goiter, Gilbert Hochaim,
    gilligan, goldfarb44, gooseborg, Greg Finnigan, Greg Laplante, Hans Kimm,
    Hans Tomlinson, Harry Hilton, Harvey Fogel, Heather, Heather69, Heather
    Trax, Heddy Seafield, Heidi van Wong, helmut.ginter, hepcat,
    high_pain_humper, Hugh Himless, hymen.the.jew, llanalott, Ishmeal Hafizi,
    itchy balls, Ivan Mctavish, IvanaB, Jason, jeff.smiley, Jeff Szarka,
    jjwassermann, Joe Josephson, John, John King, John Shelton, John Smith,
    Jorge Jorgensen, jorge_shillingford, Jose Lopez, juke_joint, kaptain kaput,
    Karel Olish, karen.bullfinch, Karen Hill, Karla Snodgress, kathy_krantz,
    Kaylie Solomon, Kendra, Kenneth Downs, Kenny Dugan, Kent Dorfman, Ken
    Johnson, Kim Coinop, Kinglen Wang, Kristen, kumba killington, Kurt Janker,
    Kyle Cadet,  lafferty6, L Didio, Laura Shillingford, Le Farter, Le Yammy,
    Leaking Onion, Leo Diaz, Les Cramer, Les Turner, Les Walton, Leslie
    Bassman, Lilly, Lindy, linux.curious, Linux Exposer, linux.freak.detector,
    Lisa Shavas, Lisa Cottmann, Lois Hunt, Long,
    long_tong_ling,  luisortizhome, Lukumi Babalu Aye, Luna Lane, Major Mynor,
    Manny, Mario Fermin, McSwain, mista twista,Mogumbo, Moses, Mooshoo Bong
    Singh, mr.macfeelme,  mycarisfast, narrows_whitefish, nate_mcspook, Navid
    Shakibapour, okto_pussy, opensource.sucks, organ.creep, OSS KDE User, Paddy
    McCrockett, Paul Wannamaker, Paris Marriot, Patricia, Patrick Landrum,
    Patty LeGrange, patty pippins, Patty Poppins, percy samson, Peter Gluckman,
    Peter Kohlmann, peter.traphagen, Phil, Phillip Cornwall, phoung, phoung
    quoak, pickle_pete, Piss Clam, Polly Ester, Poopy Pants
    McGee, pus.boy99, pyles69, Quimby, Quinton Magee, Quizno Backer, Ray
    Schitzmepantz, Reporter, Rich, Richard P. Johnson, Richie, Richie O'Toole,
    Richie Spano, right.wanger, Robert Strunk, rodolfo.garcia44,
    rothstein_ivan, Roy_Pestowitz, Roy.Schakemetitz, Roy.Schavedmenutz,
    Roy.Schavesmewankz, roy.shysterwitz, Roy.Schitzowitz, roys.testicles, RP
    Modell, ryebra, Sally Vadi, Sammy, Sammy Whalen, Saul Goldblatt,
    schavemetitz, Schestertitz, schestowizzle, schestowitz, schitzmepantz,
    schisterwitz, Schlomo Smykowski, Sharon Cackle, Sharon Hubbasland, Sean,
    Sean Fitzhenry, Sean Macpherson, Sewer Rat, sewer_clown, Shelly K.,
    Sherlock Holmes, Schlomo Rabinowitz, Simon, Simon Lewis, simply.lisa,
    Singer, sista sledgehammer, slacker.mcspritze, Spammy_Davis, spanny_davis,
    Stefan Karstensen, Stephan Simonsen, Stephanie, Stephanie Mannerz, Stephen,
    Stephen Olsen, Stephen Townshend, stomach.pump, SuckyB, Sue, sue quinterra,
    sully1999, SunnyB, Susan, Susan Bladder, Susan Lapinski, Susan Wong, Suzi
    Wong, Suzie Wong, Swampee, swing.cock, sylvano12tegriorgriach, Ted
    Bennington, Terri Sorensen, Terry Porter, The Beaver, Thorsten, Thorsten
    Thigpen, Timmy Luncford , Toby Rastus Roosovelt III, toe.mein, Tomas
    Bicsak, tomas.bozak, Tomas Dunton, Tomas Lucatorto, Tori, Tori Wassermann,
    Torre Stanslaand, Trace Dennison, Tracee, Traci, traci.alicock,
    traci.manicotti, traci.pusey, Traci Spritzendrainer, trailerpark, Trina
    Swallows, Trolly, Trudi Simpkins, Tryxie Lustern,  udayshankar29, Uday
    Shankar, victimizedb, victimizedbyms, Vince Fontain, Vladimir Yepifano,
    Walter Bubniak, Wang Mycock, Wasser, Waterskidoo, wendy, Wendy Duzz, Wendy
    Toiletwater, Whizzer, Wilbur J, willy watkins jr, Willy Wong,
    wiltons_pypes, Winnie Septos, wizard.shot, wm_walsh, Wobbles,
    wylbur.horseman, Yanick Schmuley and zyklon_C.
    Plus many, many, many more.
    --
    This about sums it. Forget anything that idiot writes. It is garbage

    Peter =?UTF-8?B?S8O2aGxtYW5u?=, Oct 28, 2007

  3. bob Guest

    On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 10:43:28 -0700, detective48 wrote:

    > Hurry! hurry!!
    > Step right up and see the comp.oslinux.advocacy sideshow in action! This
    > shit is better than the bearded lady and the rubber man!

    I bet you voted for bush.

    bob, Oct 29, 2007
  4. On Mon, 29 Oct 2007 09:32:29 -0000, bob <> wrote:

    >On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 10:43:28 -0700, detective48 wrote:
    >
    >> Hurry! hurry!!
    >> Step right up and see the comp.oslinux.advocacy sideshow in action! This
    >> shit is better than the bearded lady and the rubber man!
    >>

    >I bet you voted for bush.

    Worse, he probably thinks Bush is doing a great job.

    Adam Albright, Oct 29, 2007
  5. Plato Guest

    atom bomb

    Adam Albright wrote:

    > Worse, he probably thinks Bush is doing a great job.

    I'm not going to start an argument of whether Bush is doing a good job
    or not. It just worries me that Russia is upset that Bush wants to put
    nuclear missels in Europe and start a New Cold War.

    Try traveling to Europe. They in fact, hate what America is doing.

    Plato, Oct 30, 2007