The light of truth !!!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by man, Dec 24, 2006.

  1. man

    man Guest

    What is life? Man's existence in this world and the creation of this
    entire universe are not mere accidents or products of a fortuitous
    nature. This universe, every single atom of it, manifests and leads us
    to the realization of a Loving, Merciful and All-powerful Creator.
    Without a Creator, nothing can exist. Every single soul knows that he
    is existing and that his existence is dependent upon a Creator he knows

    for sure that he cannot create himself. Therefore it is his duty to
    know his master, the Creator.

    Mankind: Man is a unique creature. God gave man the ability to govern
    over all other creatures in this world. He is endowed with the faculty
    of reason which sets him apart from all other animals. Together with
    this faculty to discriminate and discern, man is given the freedom
    (free-will) to choose for himself a way of life worthy of his position
    or to fall lower than the lowest of all animals or creations. Man is
    born pure and sinless and is given the choice to do righteous deeds or
    indulge in sins.

    Divine Guidance: The Creator, out of His abundant Love and Mercy for
    mankind has not left us in darkness to discover the right path by trial

    and error alone. Coupled with our intellectual capability to reason,
    our Creator bestowed upon us Divine Guidance that outlines the
    criterion for truth, knowledge, as well as the reality of our existence

    in this world and the Hereafter.

    Revelations: From the beginning of mankind, our Creator sent Prophets
    to convey His revelation and to invite human beings to the path of true

    peace and obedience to the One True God. This is Islam. This message is

    conveyed towards successive generations of man through the different
    prophets, all inviting mankind to the same path. However all the
    earlier messages or revelations from God were distorted by people of
    later generations.

    As a result of this distortion, pure Revelation from our Creator was
    adulterated and polluted with myths, superstitions, idol worship and
    irrational philosophical ideologies. The religion of God in a sense was

    lost in a plethora of religions. Human history is a testament of man's
    drift between light and darkness, but God out of His abundant love for
    mankind has not forsaken us.

    Final Revelation: When mankind was in the depths of the Dark Ages, our
    Creator sent His final Messenger, Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu
    'alaihi wa sallam) to redeem humanity with the final revelation which
    represents the ultimate and permanent source of guidance for the whole
    world.

    Criteria For Truth: The following criteria can best serve as a gauge to

    find out the authenticity of the last revelation (the Qur'aan) as the
    Word of God:

    Rational Teachings:
    Since our Creator bestowed reason and intellect upon us, it is our duty

    to use it to distinguish the truth from falsehood. True, undistorted
    revelation from God must be rational and can be reasoned out by all
    unbiased minds.

    Perfection:
    Since our Creator is all perfect, His revelation must be perfect and
    accurate, free from mistakes, omissions, interpolations and
    multiplicity of versions. It should be free from contradictions in its
    narration.

    No Myths or Superstitions:
    True revelation is free from myths or superstitions that degrade the
    dignity of our Creator or man himself.

    Scientific:
    Since our Creator is the Creator of all knowledge, true revelation is
    scientific and can withstand the challenge of science at all times.

    Factual Prophecy:
    Our Creator is the Knower of the past, present and future. Thus His
    prophecies in His revelation will be fulfilled as prophesied.

    Inimitable By Man:
    True revelation is infallible and cannot be imitated by man. God's true

    revelation is a Living miracle, an open book challenging all mankind to

    see and prove for themselves its authenticity or veracity

    www.islam-guide.com
    http://www.imanway1.com/
    http://www.55a.net/firas/english/index.php

    send me :

    man, Dec 24, 2006

  2. man

    Cgiorgio Guest

    Why don't you just go to see him (or her or it) instead of spamming a
    digital photography newsgroup?

    Cgiorgio, Dec 24, 2006

  3. man

    Bill K Guest

    Re: The light of truth !!!

    man wrote:
> [...]
    > multiplicity of versions. It should be free from contradictions in its
    > narration.
    >

    > No Myths or Superstitions:
    > True revelation is free from myths or superstitions that degrade the
    > dignity of our Creator or man himself.
    >

    > Scientific:
    > Since our Creator is the Creator of all knowledge, true revelation is
    > scientific and can withstand the challenge of science at all times.
    >

    > Factual Prophecy:
    > Our Creator is the Knower of the past, present and future. Thus His
    > prophecies in His revelation will be fulfilled as prophesied.
    >

    > Inimitable By Man:
    > True revelation is infallible and cannot be imitated by man. God's true
    >
    > revelation is a Living miracle, an open book challenging all mankind to
    >
    > see and prove for themselves its authenticity or veracity

    And your point is. . . . . . ?
    --
    Gator Bait

    Bill K, Dec 24, 2006
  4. man

    ~~NoMad~~ Guest

    Want to really know what Life is and the future of Truth?

    Check out this new free Ebook: www.vias.org/beyinfoage/

    NM

    ~~NoMad~~, Dec 24, 2006
  5. "man" <> wrote in message
    > What is life?

    On the Internet, it's mostly separating chafe from wheat and dealing with
    spamming idiots and pathological trolls.

    Charles Schuler, Dec 24, 2006
  6. Charles Schuler wrote:
    > "man" <> wrote in message
    >> What is life?

    > On the Internet, it's mostly separating chafe from wheat and dealing
    > with spamming idiots and pathological trolls.

    Just like life in general, then!

    David

    David J Taylor, Dec 25, 2006
  7. man

    Deep Reset Guest

    "Charles Schuler" <> wrote in message

    > "man" <> wrote in message
    >> What is life?

    > On the Internet, it's mostly separating chafe from wheat and dealing with

    Or knowing the difference between "chaff" and "chafe"

    Deep Reset, Dec 25, 2006
  8. man

    Ken Lucke Guest

    In article <>, Deep Reset
    <> wrote:

    > "Charles Schuler" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "man" <> wrote in message
    > >> What is life?

    > > On the Internet, it's mostly separating chafe from wheat and dealing with

    > Or knowing the difference between "chaff" and "chafe"

    Maybe the chaff is chafing him? It is a bit prickly.

    independence.
    -- Charles A. Beard

    Ken Lucke, Dec 25, 2006