    film cameras, often ones that date back to the 50's, medium format,
    etc. But, if Lomo's existence contributes to film's longevity, fine.

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-20434270

    RichA, Nov 22, 2012

  2. On Wed, 21 Nov 2012 22:29:31 -0800 (PST), RichA <>
    wrote:

    >Lomo saved film photography? Hardly. I got to a lot of photo shows
    >(sales, galleries) and what I see young people buying are conventional
    >film cameras, often ones that date back to the 50's, medium format,
    >etc. But, if Lomo's existence contributes to film's longevity, fine.
    >
    >http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-20434270

    Well, it's just more bullshit from the Lomo publicity machine - what
    do you expect from the wide-eyed arts graduates that masquerade as
    journalists at the BBC?
    Sheesh, been a long time since any serious journalist was given a job
    reporting on cameras and other gadgetry over there.

    Grimly Curmudgeon, Nov 25, 2012