    http://xrl.in/6n8a
    --
    Roº°LL TIDE Roº°LL!
    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤, Nov 11, 2010

  2. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤

    Buffalo Guest

    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤ wrote:
    > On Stupid American's Veterans Day, Obama is in Indonesia telling them
    > how ignorant Americans are and how we need to be more like Muslims and
    > how everyone is currently lamenting the fact that democracy really
    > gets in the way of economic progress.
    >
    > For stupid Americans suckers who were tricked into the Armed Forces by
    > evil capitalistic Jews, he threw a little wreath in some graveyard or
    > something. That was about it.
    >
    > Wow!

    You may be able to read things, but your comprehension of it is very
    lacking.
    Your conclusions are so invalid that it is hard to believe that you can
    actually live without being assisted constantly.
    Very sad.
    Buffalo
    Buffalo, Nov 11, 2010

  3. On Thu, 11 Nov 2010 14:05:44 -0700, "Buffalo" <>
    wrote:

    >Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤ wrote:
    >> On Stupid American's Veterans Day, Obama is in Indonesia telling them
    >> how ignorant Americans are and how we need to be more like Muslims and
    >> how everyone is currently lamenting the fact that democracy really
    >> gets in the way of economic progress.
    >>
    >> For stupid Americans suckers who were tricked into the Armed Forces by
    >> evil capitalistic Jews, he threw a little wreath in some graveyard or
    >> something. That was about it.
    >>
    >> Wow!

    >You may be able to read things, but your comprehension of it is very
    >lacking.
    >Your conclusions are so invalid that it is hard to believe that you can
    >actually live without being assisted constantly.
    >Very sad.
    >Buffalo

    I was speaking for your President. I was merely bringing to light the
    things that we all know he says in private.

    A lot of us already knows that he views us as "the enemy." He let this
    slip out when he was advising a large crowd of illegal aliens how to
    vote in the latest election.
    --
    Roº°LL TIDE Roº°LL!
    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤, Nov 11, 2010
  4. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤

    Jordon Guest

    Buffalo wrote:
    > Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤ wrote:
    >> On Stupid American's Veterans Day, Obama is in Indonesia telling them
    >> how ignorant Americans are and how we need to be more like Muslims and
    >> how everyone is currently lamenting the fact that democracy really
    >> gets in the way of economic progress.
    >>
    >> For stupid Americans suckers who were tricked into the Armed Forces by
    >> evil capitalistic Jews, he threw a little wreath in some graveyard or
    >> something. That was about it.
    >>
    >> Wow!

    > You may be able to read things, but your comprehension of it is very
    > lacking.
    > Your conclusions are so invalid that it is hard to believe that you can
    > actually live without being assisted constantly.

    Hence, his name.
    Jordon, Nov 11, 2010