The Latest Edition/Tech Growth

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Atifta@gmail.com, Jun 12, 2007.

  1. Guest

    From: Atif A. Taha
    Atif Entertainment, Inc.
    To: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Subject: The Latest Edition/Tech Growth
    Date: June 12th.,2007
    Dear,
    It is our pleasure to announce the issuance of
    on Monday, May 28th.,2007.. Our Newsletter gives you a brief about The
    Latest Edition..Your opinion is a treasure,let us know it to improve
    our products and services..
    Thanks
    Atif A. Taha
    The Latest Edition
    http://atifentertai nment.org/
    A Part of Atif Entertainment, Inc.

    , Jun 12, 2007

  2. wrote:
    > From: A Spammer
    > A Spammer, Inc.
    > To: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    > Subject: The Latest Edition/Tech Growth
    > Date: June 12th.,2007
    > Dear,
    > It is our pleasure to announce the issuance of
    > on Monday, May 28th.,2007.. Our Newsletter gives you a brief about The
    > Latest Edition..Your opinion is a treasure,let us know it to improve
    > our products and services..

    Stop spamming would be a big improvement. Abuse report to

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jun 12, 2007