    I have the v. 4.2.3.0
    Thanks

    bye Adriano
    Adriano, Oct 13, 2004

  2. Adriano

    BK24 Guest

    "Adriano" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi, what is the latest driver NVIDIA Geoforce4 MX440 with AGP8x?
    > I have the v. 4.2.3.0
    > Thanks
    >

    > bye Adriano

    I would say your better off to stay where your at. Despite what they claim,
    newer drivers are geared for the FX cards, not older MX and TI series cards.
    BK24, Oct 13, 2004

  3. Adriano

    CapFusion Guest

    "Adriano" <> wrote in message
    > Hi, what is the latest driver NVIDIA Geoforce4 MX440 with AGP8x?
    > I have the v. 4.2.3.0
    > Thanks
    >

    > bye Adriano

    This link will bring you to the lastest nVidia driver -
    Select Graphic Driver > GeForce and TNT > your OS.

    CapFusion,...
    CapFusion, Oct 13, 2004
  4. Adriano

    DaveW Guest