    These photos were taken before Tyson turned up, so there was one more person there. Out of all the computers in these photos, there was only three people there. Me, Unholy, and Laurence. The computers there were my black piece of crap, the VCR mod of Unholys which was used as the CSS server, the one upright but pulled apart was Tysons dads computer, which needs its hard drive to be "soldered back together to make it work" as Tyson told his dad :p It actually had a dodgy 512mb ram stick, that's all. The lying down one pulled apart is Unholys. Out of the four of us who came, Laurence is the only one with a CRT, so we had a fair bit of space each on the table. After having Unholys VCR server die on us about 5 times, we started using Tysons computer as the server, with no problems. Thanks to Unholy, I was only getting stuntage when LCDStudio decided to boost from 30mb of ram up to 240mb :| Unholy had lent me 1GB of RAM for the night, and gave me the Evercool Sharks CPU cooler for free :) Along with a blue 30cm ccfl, which I have yet to get installed and/or going. Goign through about 12 cans of coke each, we all lasted through the night easily enough, maybe next time we should try 2 nights? :p

    [​IMG]
    XhArD, Jan 7, 2006

  2. XhArD

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    LCDStudio has a fix for that, it'll do that, you need to do this.

    Delete the current installation of LCDStudio (do it the right way, add/remove programs) and remove the directory and all that, then download the latest version and don't install the G15 plugin because it's now built in.

    That should fix the problem.
    The Modfather, Jan 7, 2006

  3. XhArD

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    ok, thanks for the tip Modfather :) By the way, did you get Egos weather/sys info app to run properly?

    EDIT: LCDStudio isn't in the add/remove programs list :|
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2006
    XhArD, Jan 7, 2006
  4. XhArD

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    hehe my computer went up right after i thought that the AC Freezer 64 was working ok :p

    Hehe yer lcd studio has problems with g15 :| that catch game was stuntage :p
    i wonder what sort of lcd controller they have in it :p

    oh yer out of 48 cans, there was 4 left.. so using calcualtion :p 48 - 4 = 44 / 4 = 11 :|

    not to mention i figured out what was making the vcr crash :) dam dodgy kingmax ram!!
    unholy, Jan 7, 2006
  5. XhArD

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Never did get the weather app to work. As for it not being in the add/remove programs, that's odd, well, then I'd just manually delete it and hope that works. <shrug>...

    The problem is that the thing would keep reloading itself over and over, each app would reload every few minutes until it takes up a buttload of resources. Bad bug.

    Logitech needs to seriously consider putting out an app for this function of their own, it'd be so nice.
    The Modfather, Jan 8, 2006
  6. XhArD

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Ahh, thanks for that Modfather, manually deleted and installed new version, no problems :) Have you seen that Catch game on G15forums.com? You use the scroll wheel to move the bar and catch the falling circles :p I also got Snake for the LCD :)
    XhArD, Jan 8, 2006
  7. XhArD

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    lol, i am glad i dont have to worry about massive shittahness from lcdstudio... yet at least :p
    unholy, Jan 9, 2006
  8. XhArD

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Had another lan, at my house this time :) First time I've ever hosted one, so we had a few problems :p Got it all working by 8pm though, so it wasn't too bad.

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    A lot of CSS was played, along with GTA:VC and a few downloaded cars/bikes :p Fiddling with suspension proved to be quite entertaining, causing cop cars to be 2 metres above the wheel, just floating. Until you touched it, at which point the back end welds itself to the ground. I did manage to get a good video of laurence cracking after he got killed in CSS, he didn't know I was filming until after he was finished cursing :p
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2006
    XhArD, Jan 20, 2006
  9. XhArD

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    man you have to post it (the laurence cursing thingy) :) no lans good without one ultra cursing bugger :)

    Man we had so much fun we wanted to continue over the net when we came home :) too bad CSS started to get boring at like12AM the next Day (which is when i am posting)

    Just to give u a hit on the problems,

    1x 4 port Router for 6 Computers (including Ross's dads, he just wanted net)

    This is what happened to the network, and it was actually working.

    Router. -> CSSSVR, Ross, Laurence

    Csssvr Has dual network cards thanks to one i picked up in my brothers cupboard before i left :)

    CSSSVR -> Switch -> Me, Tyson and Ross's Dads

    It took me awhile to figure out why nothing was happening, until i figured out that there was no DHCP Server LOL. So i had to go and give all computer an IP :) except ross and Laurence because of the router :p

    but lans turn bad when u get a www.pwned.nl type of guy. (Points at Dean)
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2006
    unholy, Jan 20, 2006
  10. XhArD

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Ok, since you insisted, I uploaded the video. It's about 17mb

    http://media.putfile.com/IMGP0563

    "AUTO, SNIPING, SON OF A BITCH, *uninterpretable pising and moaning in the key of D-Minor*"

    EDIT:
    Apparently the video doesn't work, so I'll upload it again and see what happens.

    http://media.putfile.com/Pwned12

    Try this one.

    Direct HTTP Downloads [hosted by unholy]:
    http://www.unholystudios.com/pictures/24-1-06/tehlan.rar - WMV Format
    http://www.unholystudios.com/xf/downloads/IMGP0563.rar - AVI Format
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2006
    XhArD, Jan 21, 2006
  11. XhArD

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    unholy, Jan 21, 2006
  12. XhArD

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    None of them work, try saving them was WMV files, they work better.

    And the site you have there just says it's under construction Un.
    The Modfather, Jan 21, 2006
  13. XhArD

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    Yep, thats how lazy thy am...

    WMV's suck xvid pwns you.
    unholy, Jan 22, 2006
  14. XhArD

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Oh, it pwns me does it? Well WMV works, AVI doesn't, end of story.
    The Modfather, Jan 22, 2006
  15. XhArD

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    hey works on my computer and works on ross's
    it has no special xvid codec does it ross?
    unholy, Jan 23, 2006
  16. XhArD

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Nope, nothing special about it. It's your pc that's rooted Modfather :p
    XhArD, Jan 23, 2006
  17. XhArD

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    I don't think so... Oh well, your loss, you were both there, so you saw it in person and you're posting it so others can see it and we can't, so, neyh neyh! :p
    The Modfather, Jan 23, 2006
  18. XhArD

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    "we" can't? Have you actually asked Al whether it works or not?
    XhArD, Jan 23, 2006
  19. XhArD

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    unholy, Jan 23, 2006
  20. XhArD

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Hehehe, I can't understand a word you guys were saying, but I could see some stuff I recognized, X's G15 and yer mod. :)
    The Modfather, Jan 24, 2006