the keyboard for pirates ...

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Wayne McGlinn, Nov 12, 2004.

  1. Wayne McGlinn, Nov 12, 2004

  2. Wayne McGlinn

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it "Wayne McGlinn" <> said in

    > http://www.mts.net/~skeeve/livejournal/corsair.jpg
    >
    > *this is reposted from another NG* :)
    >
    > Wayne McGlinn
    > Brisbane, Oz

    it's been done here too (about 6 months ago) :)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Nov 12, 2004

  3. Doh! Plus I forgot the [OT] in the subject.

    Wayne

    Wayne McGlinn, Nov 12, 2004
  4. Wayne McGlinn

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Nov 12, 2004
  5. Wayne McGlinn

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:Xns959F45D96BB21rowdyyates2124@207.46.248.16,
    Rowdy Yates <rowdy_yates_mcngp.remove.yahoo.again.com> rambled:

    > "Wayne McGlinn" <> wrote in news:OCtddQGyEHA.3840
    > @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> http://www.mts.net/~skeeve/livejournal/corsair.jpg

    > old. been posted before.

    But still as funny as ever.