    (unchecked) then say 4 or 5 days later I will be unable to connect wirelessly
    and when I look at the the settings that option is checked again causing my
    problem. I feel like I am going mad, has anyone come across this before?
    =?Utf-8?B?c290?=, Mar 1, 2007

  2. Hello sot, sorry I do not have an answer for you at this time because I
    actually just set up a wifi at home yesterday for the first time ever to
    accommodate my wife who is going to be home for a while due to medical
    reasons. I also have an Acer laptop with XP running on it. I set it up on
    the wifi along with my desktop. I also used the automated device encryption
    key option as well and set up my laptop with a flash/thumb drive. Everything
    has been running fine so far, so I will be looking to see what type of
    Good luck.

    =?Utf-8?B?VGhvbWFzUA==?=, Mar 1, 2007