The IT Crowd

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Les Hemmings, Jan 28, 2006.

  1. Les Hemmings

    Les Hemmings Guest

    Les Hemmings, Jan 28, 2006

  2. Les Hemmings

    28:12 Guest

    > Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
    > Then he is not omnipotent.
    > Is he able, but not willing?
    > Then he is malevolent.
    > Is he both able and willing?
    > Then whence cometh evil?
    > Is he neither able nor willing?
    > Then why call him God?
    >
    > Epicurus

    Blasphemy!! Ain't that grand......... I would hate to be Epicurus on
    judgement day!

    Revelation 20:15 (KJV)
    And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the
    lake of fire.
    28:12, Jan 28, 2006

  3. Les Hemmings

    Les Hemmings Guest

    28:12 wrote:
    >> Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
    >> Then he is not omnipotent.
    >> Is he able, but not willing?
    >> Then he is malevolent.
    >> Is he both able and willing?
    >> Then whence cometh evil?
    >> Is he neither able nor willing?
    >> Then why call him God?
    >>
    >> Epicurus
    >>

    > Blasphemy!! Ain't that grand......... I would hate to be Epicurus on
    > judgement day!

    Get lost theist! And take your bronze age myth with you...

    --
    Remove Frontal Lobes to reply direct.

    http://armsofmorpheus.blogspot.com/

    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
    Then he is not omnipotent.
    Is he able, but not willing?
    Then he is malevolent.
    Is he both able and willing?
    Then whence cometh evil?
    Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God?

    Epicurus

    Les Hemmings a.a #2251 SA
    Les Hemmings, Jan 28, 2006
  4. Les Hemmings

    Spuds Guest

    On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 20:46:40 -0500, "28:12" <> wrote:

    >> Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
    >> Then he is not omnipotent.
    >> Is he able, but not willing?
    >> Then he is malevolent.
    >> Is he both able and willing?
    >> Then whence cometh evil?
    >> Is he neither able nor willing?
    >> Then why call him God?
    >>
    >> Epicurus
    >>

    >Blasphemy!! Ain't that grand......... I would hate to be Epicurus on
    >judgement day!
    >

    >Revelation 20:15 (KJV)
    >And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the
    >lake of fire.

    "And lo, Jesus did say unto the soldiers 'Not the OTHER hand.
    Ow shit, that hurts! You assholes!' "
    [2 Kinison 3:45]
    Spuds, Jan 28, 2006
  5. Re: Re: The IT Crowd

    Les Hemmings wrote:

    28:12 wrote:

    > Get lost theist! And take your bronze age myth with you...

    We were discussing you -- not me.
    Liza Smorgaborgsson, Jan 30, 2006
  6. Re: Re: The IT Crowd

    Spuds wrote:

    >"And lo, Jesus did say unto the soldiers 'Not the OTHER hand.
    > Ow shit, that hurts! You assholes!' "
    > [2 Kinison 3:45]

    Does talking about this bother you?
    Liza Smorgaborgsson, Jan 30, 2006