  1. Apparently troops using iPhones are having a lot of success. Unfortunately
    they’re on the side against the Government
    <http://news.zdnet.com/2100-9595_22-407982.html>.
    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Mar 26, 2010

  2. Lawrence D'Oliveiro

    victor Guest

    > Apparently troops using iPhones are having a lot of success. Unfortunately
    > they’re on the side against the Government
    > <http://news.zdnet.com/2100-9595_22-407982.html>.

    Laptops too
    And MS Windows !!!
    And THE INTERWEBS
    OH MY !!!
    victor, Mar 26, 2010

  3. In message <hojbck$dh4$-september.org>, victor wrote:

    > On 27/03/10 10:58, Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:
    >
    >> Apparently troops using iPhones are having a lot of success.
    >> Unfortunately they’re on the side against the Government
    >> <http://news.zdnet.com/2100-9595_22-407982.html>.

    > Laptops too
    > And MS Windows !!!
    > And THE INTERWEBS
    > OH MY !!!

    No, I don’t think they have quite the same edge with those...
    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Mar 26, 2010
  4. Lawrence D'Oliveiro

    victor Guest

    > In message<hojbck$dh4$-september.org>, victor wrote:
    >
    >> On 27/03/10 10:58, Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:
    >>
    >>> Apparently troops using iPhones are having a lot of success.
    >>> Unfortunately they’re on the side against the Government
    >>> <http://news.zdnet.com/2100-9595_22-407982.html>.

    >> Laptops too
    >> And MS Windows !!!
    >> And THE INTERWEBS
    >> OH MY !!!

    > No, I don’t think they have quite the same edge with those...

    The article is more about the defense forces use of data than Terrist
    IPhone OMG!!11!!! .
    http://www.zdnet.com.au/iphone-wielding-enemy-trumps-defence-339302061.htm?tag=content;col1

    But this is why Apple needs to control the apps, jailbreak your iphone
    and the terrists win.
    victor, Mar 27, 2010
  5. In message <hojjc9$4hl$-september.org>, victor wrote:

    > The article is more about the defense forces use of data than Terrist
    > IPhone OMG!!11!!! .

    Who said anything about Terrrists?
    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Mar 27, 2010
  6. Lawrence D'Oliveiro

    Simon Guest

    On Mar 27, 11:10 am, victor <> wrote:
    > On 27/03/10 10:58, Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:
    >
    > > Apparently troops using iPhones are having a lot of success. Unfortunately
    > > they’re on the side against the Government
    > > <http://news.zdnet.com/2100-9595_22-407982.html>.

    > Laptops too
    > And MS Windows !!!
    > And THE INTERWEBS
    > OH MY !!!

    Yes another sensationalist article. I'm sure the enemies are using
    motor-vehicles too, but I've yet to see those headlines splashed
    across the 'net. Another big yawn!
    Simon, Mar 27, 2010