The InterNeil Theme Song

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by PC LOAD LETTER, Jan 11, 2006.

  1. "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > Echoed forth from the dank caverns of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse,
    > the plaintive wail of PC LOAD LETTER:
    >
    >> I need a picture of Neil's head. Is Neil one of the men who look like
    >> Kenny Rogers?

    > No, Neil is more like one of the men that look like Sonny Bono:
    >
    > http://photobucket.com/albums/e219/plente/?action=view&current=NeilM.jpg

    Ok. So, the InterNeil theme song goes like this, then [opening word bag.
    spilling. sorting]...

    ////
    "I got you Web" - microcephalic s bob - apologies to the bono's of the sonny
    persuasion

    They say we've got open ports, with crystal reports, and we will code until
    we can code no mo
    well I don't know if all that's true cause we got the InterNeil and baby,
    the InterNeil got you

    Web.
    I got you Web.I got you Web.

    They say our router cable is bent, no matter how much as we type, the
    packets won't get sent
    I guess thats so, we don't have a dot com, but in this here document...
    somewhere... there's a DOM

    I've got sockets, I can ping. I got your site, on my web ring.
    And when I'm sad.... if the server is down.... your mirror is there.... it's
    always AROOWWNND

    so let them say your function's too long, cause I don't care, with GNU I
    can't go wrong
    Then put your porn site online, there ain't no mail that we can't read with
    PINE

    Web.
    I got you Web.I got you Web.

    I got you logged onto the LAN
    I got you to read my dot plan

    I got you to FTP
    I got you to share MP3s

    I got you to download my files
    I got you to write css styles

    I got you, on my VOIP call
    I got you, I won't uninstall

    I got you Web.I got you Web. I got you Web.I got you Web. I got you Web.I
    got you Web.
    ///

    Microcephalic S. Bob

    PC LOAD LETTER, Jan 11, 2006

  2. PC LOAD LETTER

    lowdes Guest

    blah!

    lowdes, Jan 11, 2006

  3. "lowdes" <> wrote

    > blah!

    Thank you. Anything that meets with your disapproval or causes you to be
    disgusted... has MERIT.

    I'm glad I wasted your time, and was pleased and amused and flatulent about
    the fact that I received inarticulate and dilapidated rejoinder from the
    hole in your salad manifesting, word bag spilling,
    spleen-lick-tongue-taco-oil stained, uterus on a stick in greenwich with the
    salamander in my eye, cornucopia molesting, deserves a spanking from an ugly
    fat woman playing basketball with short hair, self-centered selfish
    self-serving self-service pump (on a stick) self.

    Also, let me add that really big words sound cool.

    PC LOAD LETTER, Jan 11, 2006
  4. PC LOAD LETTER

    LRM Guest

    > "lowdes" <> wrote
    >
    >> blah!

    > Thank you. Anything that meets with your disapproval or causes you to be
    > disgusted... has MERIT.
    >
    > I'm glad I wasted your time, and was pleased and amused and flatulent
    > about the fact that I received inarticulate and dilapidated rejoinder from
    > the hole in your salad manifesting, word bag spilling,
    > spleen-lick-tongue-taco-oil stained, uterus on a stick in greenwich with
    > the salamander in my eye, cornucopia molesting, deserves a spanking from
    > an ugly fat woman playing basketball with short hair, self-centered
    > selfish self-serving self-service pump (on a stick) self.
    >
    > Also, let me add that really big words sound cool.

    Do you suppose they make an ointment for easing the infection that caused
    his dilapidated rejoinder? He really should have used a condom on that.

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2

    LRM, Jan 11, 2006
  5. PC LOAD LETTER

    Lasher Guest

    > "lowdes" <> wrote
    >
    >> blah!

    > Thank you. Anything that meets with your disapproval or causes you to
    > be disgusted... has MERIT.
    >
    > I'm glad I wasted your time, and was pleased and amused and flatulent
    > about the fact that I received inarticulate and dilapidated rejoinder
    > from the hole in your salad manifesting, word bag spilling,
    > spleen-lick-tongue-taco-oil stained, uterus on a stick in greenwich
    > with the salamander in my eye, cornucopia molesting, deserves a
    > spanking from an ugly fat woman playing basketball with short hair,
    > self-centered selfish self-serving self-service pump (on a stick)
    > self.
    >
    > Also, let me add that really big words sound cool.

    I just call him a penguin fusker and get over it.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010

    Lasher, Jan 11, 2006
  6. PC LOAD LETTER

    Lasher Guest

    > "JaR" <> wrote in message
    >> Echoed forth from the dank caverns of
    >> microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, the plaintive wail of PC LOAD
    >> LETTER:
    >>
    >>> I need a picture of Neil's head. Is Neil one of the men who look
    >>> like Kenny Rogers?

    >> No, Neil is more like one of the men that look like Sonny Bono:
    >>
    >> http://photobucket.com/albums/e219/plente/?

    action=view&current=NeilM.j
    >> pg

    > Ok. So, the InterNeil theme song goes like this, then [opening word
    > bag. spilling. sorting]...
    >
    > ////
    > "I got you Web" - microcephalic s bob - apologies to the bono's of the
    > sonny persuasion
    >
    > They say we've got open ports, with crystal reports, and we will code
    > until we can code no mo
    > well I don't know if all that's true cause we got the InterNeil and
    > baby, the InterNeil got you
    >
    > Web.
    > I got you Web.I got you Web.
    >
    > They say our router cable is bent, no matter how much as we type, the
    > packets won't get sent
    > I guess thats so, we don't have a dot com, but in this here
    > document... somewhere... there's a DOM
    >
    > I've got sockets, I can ping. I got your site, on my web ring.
    > And when I'm sad.... if the server is down.... your mirror is
    > there.... it's always AROOWWNND
    >
    > so let them say your function's too long, cause I don't care, with GNU
    > I can't go wrong
    > Then put your porn site online, there ain't no mail that we can't read
    > with PINE
    >
    > Web.
    > I got you Web.I got you Web.
    >
    > I got you logged onto the LAN
    > I got you to read my dot plan
    >
    > I got you to FTP
    > I got you to share MP3s
    >
    > I got you to download my files
    > I got you to write css styles
    >
    > I got you, on my VOIP call
    > I got you, I won't uninstall
    >
    > I got you Web.I got you Web. I got you Web.I got you Web. I got you
    > Web.I got you Web.
    > ///
    >
    > Microcephalic S. Bob

    They should play that on XM and on Sirius.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010

    Lasher, Jan 11, 2006
  7. "Lasher" <> wrote in message
    > "PC LOAD LETTER" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> wrote in
    >

    >> "lowdes" <> wrote
    >>
    >>> blah!

    >> Thank you. Anything that meets with your disapproval or causes you to
    >> be disgusted... has MERIT.
    >>
    >> I'm glad I wasted your time, and was pleased and amused and flatulent
    >> about the fact that I received inarticulate and dilapidated rejoinder
    >> from the hole in your salad manifesting, word bag spilling,
    >> spleen-lick-tongue-taco-oil stained, uterus on a stick in greenwich
    >> with the salamander in my eye, cornucopia molesting, deserves a
    >> spanking from an ugly fat woman playing basketball with short hair,
    >> self-centered selfish self-serving self-service pump (on a stick)
    >> self.
    >>
    >> Also, let me add that really big words sound cool.
    >>

    > I just call him a penguin fusker and get over it.

    I like to type.

    PC LOAD LETTER, Jan 11, 2006
  8. PC LOAD LETTER

    Frisbee® Guest

    "lowdes" <> wrote in message
    > blah!

    Now I know that you have neither a sense of humor, or taste.

    Frisbee®, Jan 11, 2006
  9. PC LOAD LETTER

    Frisbee® Guest

    > Ok. So, the InterNeil theme song goes like this, then [opening word bag.
    > spilling. sorting]...

    No more calls, please, we have PotW.

    Frisbee®, Jan 11, 2006
  10. PC LOAD LETTER

    kpg Guest

    PC LOAD LETTER <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> said something like

    > "I got you Web" - microcephalic s bob - apologies to the bono's of the
    > sonny persuasion

    That post makes all those long hours of reading your prior 5
    posts worthwhile.

    kpg

    kpg, Jan 11, 2006
  11. PC LOAD LETTER

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "PC LOAD LETTER" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> say in

    > "JaR" <> wrote in message
    >> Echoed forth from the dank caverns of
    >> microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, the plaintive wail of PC LOAD
    >> LETTER:
    >>
    >>> I need a picture of Neil's head. Is Neil one of the men who look
    >>> like Kenny Rogers?

    >> No, Neil is more like one of the men that look like Sonny Bono:
    >>
    >> http://photobucket.com/albums/e219/plente/?action=view&current=NeilM.j
    >> pg

    > Ok. So, the InterNeil theme song goes like this, then [opening word
    > bag. spilling. sorting]...
    >
    > ////
    > "I got you Web" - microcephalic s bob - apologies to the bono's of the
    > sonny persuasion
    >
    > They say we've got open ports, with crystal reports, and we will code
    > until we can code no mo
    > well I don't know if all that's true cause we got the InterNeil and
    > baby, the InterNeil got you
    >
    > Web.
    > I got you Web.I got you Web.
    >
    > They say our router cable is bent, no matter how much as we type, the
    > packets won't get sent
    > I guess thats so, we don't have a dot com, but in this here
    > document... somewhere... there's a DOM
    >
    > I've got sockets, I can ping. I got your site, on my web ring.
    > And when I'm sad.... if the server is down.... your mirror is
    > there.... it's always AROOWWNND
    >
    > so let them say your function's too long, cause I don't care, with GNU
    > I can't go wrong
    > Then put your porn site online, there ain't no mail that we can't read
    > with PINE
    >
    > Web.
    > I got you Web.I got you Web.
    >
    > I got you logged onto the LAN
    > I got you to read my dot plan
    >
    > I got you to FTP
    > I got you to share MP3s
    >
    > I got you to download my files
    > I got you to write css styles
    >
    > I got you, on my VOIP call
    > I got you, I won't uninstall
    >
    > I got you Web.I got you Web. I got you Web.I got you Web. I got you
    > Web.I got you Web.
    > ///
    >
    > Microcephalic S. Bob

    I knew one day, songs would be writen about me...

    ....I await my Klingon opera...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - Sleep is for those who can't handle Cyberspace.

    Neil, Jan 11, 2006
  12. PC LOAD LETTER

    > I'm glad I wasted your time, and was pleased and amused and flatulent
    > about the fact that I received inarticulate and dilapidated rejoinder
    > from the hole in your salad manifesting, word bag spilling,
    > spleen-lick-tongue-taco-oil stained, uterus on a stick in greenwich
    > with the salamander in my eye, cornucopia molesting, deserves a
    > spanking from an ugly fat woman playing basketball with short hair,
    > self-centered selfish self-serving self-service pump (on a stick)
    > self.
    >
    > Also, let me add that really big words sound cool.

    YOU!!!!! gord that was funny.....

    TMMLTIPM

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - Whose cruel idea was it for the word "lisp" to have an "s" in it?

    Neil, Jan 11, 2006
  13. PC LOAD LETTER

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "LRM" <> say in news:O8ek7KmFGHA.3120
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > dilapidated rejoinder?

    can that even be repaired?

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - There are 10 different kinds of people in this world...those who
    understand binary and those who don't.

    Neil, Jan 11, 2006
  14. PC LOAD LETTER

    > I like to type.

    NO! Really?

    Neil, Jan 11, 2006
  15. PC LOAD LETTER

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in news:u
    $:

    > No more calls, please, we have PotW.

    here, here.

    where, where?

    there, there...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - I want to get in shape, but the gym is two flights up.

    Neil, Jan 11, 2006
  16. PC LOAD LETTER

    Frisbee® Guest

    > TMMLTIPM

    I think I need to consider investing in companies that market adult diapers.

    Frisbee®, Jan 11, 2006
  17. PC LOAD LETTER

    Briscobar Guest

    PC LOAD LETTER <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> rambled:

    > I'm glad I wasted your time, and was pleased and amused and flatulent
    > about the fact that I received inarticulate and dilapidated rejoinder
    > from the hole in your salad manifesting, word bag spilling,
    > spleen-lick-tongue-taco-oil stained, uterus on a stick in greenwich
    > with the salamander in my eye, cornucopia molesting, deserves a
    > spanking from an ugly fat woman playing basketball with short hair,
    > self-centered selfish self-serving self-service pump (on a stick)
    > self.
    >
    > Also, let me add that really big words sound cool.

    You watched House last night, didn't you?

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com owes me 35 bucks.

    Briscobar, Jan 11, 2006
  18. PC LOAD LETTER

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    > PC LOAD LETTER <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> rambled:
    >>
    >> I'm glad I wasted your time, and was pleased and amused and flatulent
    >> about the fact that I received inarticulate and dilapidated rejoinder
    >> from the hole in your salad manifesting, word bag spilling,
    >> spleen-lick-tongue-taco-oil stained, uterus on a stick in greenwich
    >> with the salamander in my eye, cornucopia molesting, deserves a
    >> spanking from an ugly fat woman playing basketball with short hair,
    >> self-centered selfish self-serving self-service pump (on a stick)
    >> self.
    >>
    >> Also, let me add that really big words sound cool.

    > You watched House last night, didn't you?

    Dang it, I like that show, and I was bummed because I decided to watch part
    II of "Country Boys" which was on FrontLine (PBS), and because of that I
    missed (from what I've heard) William Shatner opening his cell phone to the
    sound effects of a Star Trek communicator on Boston Legal! Dang it! I need
    a TIVO (and cable).

    The strange thing about watching Country Boys, which was a documentary about
    two kids in David, Kentucky, is that it made me understand my ex-wife a
    whole lot better. There's some weird people in Kentucky, and apparently in
    neighboring Indiana (where the ex is from).

    Frisbee®, Jan 11, 2006
  19. PC LOAD LETTER

    kpg Guest

    > There's some weird people in Kentucky,
    > and apparently in neighboring Indiana (where the ex is from).

    My wife is from Indiana.

    And yes, I agree. my in-laws are, um, different.

    Not that there's anything wrong with that.

    kpg

    kpg, Jan 11, 2006
  20. PC LOAD LETTER

    Jtyc Guest

    > My wife is from Indiana.
    >
    > And yes, I agree. my in-laws are, um, different.

    Hey there slugger, watch what your saying about the great state of Indiana!

    /wifes from Indiana as well.

    Wait a tick, are they from Southern Indiana? Are you my brother in-law?

    Jtyc, Jan 11, 2006