    This enables you at 85 years old
    to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing
    home at $7000 per month.

    Meat Plow, Nov 17, 2010

  2. Meat Plow

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 16:30:09 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow wrote:

    > Walking can add minutes to your life.
    > This enables you at 85 years old
    > to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing
    > home at $7000 per month.

    LOL
    --
    11/17/2010 10:52:44 AM CST
    Just West Of Nowhere

    Old Gringo38, Nov 17, 2010

  3. Meat Plow

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 08:47:45 -0800, Evan Platt wrote:

    > On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 16:30:09 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>Walking can add minutes to your life.
    >>This enables you at 85 years old
    >>to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing
    >>home at $7000 per month.

    > "My grandfather started walking 2 miles a day. That was a year ago. We
    > have no idea where he is now."

    <g>
    --
    11/17/2010 10:53:33 AM CST

    Old Gringo38, Nov 17, 2010
  4. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 08:47:45 -0800, Evan Platt wrote:

    > On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 16:30:09 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Walking can add minutes to your life. This enables you at 85 years old
    >>to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing home at $7000 per month.

    > "My grandfather started walking 2 miles a day. That was a year ago. We
    > have no idea where he is now."

    Heh

    Meat Plow, Nov 17, 2010
  5. Meat Plow

    NotMe Guest

    "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 16:30:09 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>Walking can add minutes to your life.
    >>This enables you at 85 years old
    >>to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing
    >>home at $7000 per month.

    > "My grandfather started walking 2 miles a day. That was a year ago. We
    > have no idea where he is now."

    We found him. Send us $10K or he's on the next bus home.

    NotMe, Nov 17, 2010
  6. Meat Plow

    joevan Guest

    On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 12:08:38 -0600, "NotMe" <> wrote:

    >"Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    >> On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 16:30:09 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Walking can add minutes to your life.
    >>>This enables you at 85 years old
    >>>to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing
    >>>home at $7000 per month.

    >> "My grandfather started walking 2 miles a day. That was a year ago. We
    >> have no idea where he is now."

    >We found him. Send us $10K or he's on the next bus home.

    That is rich!

    joevan, Nov 17, 2010
  7. Meat Plow

    Bill Lathan Guest

    On 11/17/2010 7:53 AM, Old Gringo38 wrote:
    > On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 16:30:09 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow wrote:
    >
    >> Walking can add minutes to your life.
    >> This enables you at 85 years old
    >> to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing
    >> home at $7000 per month.

    > LOL

    Boy, I hope you are wrong. I walk about 6 miles every morning. It
    lowers my blood pressure for that day, and I feel better. And I can
    still downhill ski. My envisioned nursing home is a walk out in the
    cold where one never comes back

    Bill Lathan, Nov 18, 2010
  8. Meat Plow

    Guest