    Because your lovingkindness is better than life,
    my lips shall praise you. Psalm 63:3

    :-KaLunaKimo (TheBossJames) 2005.

    Junior Cortez, Mar 8, 2007

  2. Junior Cortez

    fish. Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > Hi Dvders.,
    >
    > Just a quick post to this newsgroup on
    > which was the best magician movie.
    >
    > One "The Illusionist" a passionate story about love or "The Prestige" a
    > passionate story about secrets.
    >
    > Intresting that one was shot in 1:85 ("The Illusionist") ratio and the
    > other in 2:35 ratio ("The Prestige") and both were nominated Best
    > Cinematography and both featuring American actress playing British parts
    > with accents.
    >
    > Coincidence Or Slight Of Hand. You Be The Judge And Jury. Post Away.
    > Junior Cortez
    > March 7th, 2007
    > Wednesday
    >
    > Because your lovingkindness is better than life,
    > my lips shall praise you. Psalm 63:3
    >
    > :-KaLunaKimo (TheBossJames) 2005.

    The Illusionist is a piece of shit compared to the Prestige. You could
    see the ending coming about 1/2 through.

    The Prestige was great, kept you guessing, great special effects.

    --
    "Once you black, you go deaf"

    Family Guy.

    fish., Mar 8, 2007

  3. Junior Cortez

    Chris Guest

    On Fri, 9 Mar 2007 08:47:33 +1100, fish. <>
    wrote:

    >In article <>,
    > says...
    >> Hi Dvders.,
    >>
    >> Just a quick post to this newsgroup on
    >> which was the best magician movie.
    >>
    >> One "The Illusionist" a passionate story about love or "The Prestige" a
    >> passionate story about secrets.
    >>
    >> Intresting that one was shot in 1:85 ("The Illusionist") ratio and the
    >> other in 2:35 ratio ("The Prestige") and both were nominated Best
    >> Cinematography and both featuring American actress playing British parts
    >> with accents.
    >>
    >> Coincidence Or Slight Of Hand. You Be The Judge And Jury. Post Away.
    >> Junior Cortez
    >> March 7th, 2007
    >> Wednesday
    >>
    >> Because your lovingkindness is better than life,
    >> my lips shall praise you. Psalm 63:3
    >>
    >> :-KaLunaKimo (TheBossJames) 2005.
    >>

    >The Illusionist is a piece of shit compared to the Prestige. You could
    >see the ending coming about 1/2 through.
    >
    >The Prestige was great, kept you guessing, great special effects.

    Haven't seen (or, really, wanted to see "The Illusionist") but yeah -
    "The Prestige" was great.

    Chris
    --
    Buckaroo Banzai - Highlander - Kolchack - Buffy - Doc Savage
    and more at:

    Chris, Mar 9, 2007
  4. Junior Cortez

    Rich Guest

    On Mar 8, 2:35 am, (Junior Cortez) wrote:
    > Hi Dvders.,
    >
    > Just a quick post to this newsgroup on
    > which was the best magician movie.
    >
    > One "The Illusionist" a passionate story about love or "The Prestige" a
    > passionate story about secrets.

    They're both worth seeing for a bunch of different reasons, but "The
    Prestige" was clearly the better overall movie.

    Rich, Mar 9, 2007
  5. Junior Cortez

    teem Guest

    On 9 Mar 2007 06:31:35 -0800, "Rich" <> wrote:

    >On Mar 8, 2:35 am, (Junior Cortez) wrote:
    >> Hi Dvders.,
    >>
    >> Just a quick post to this newsgroup on
    >> which was the best magician movie.
    >>
    >> One "The Illusionist" a passionate story about love or "The Prestige" a
    >> passionate story about secrets.

    >They're both worth seeing for a bunch of different reasons, but "The
    >Prestige" was clearly the better overall movie.

    Funny how a film company can do a ''knock-off'' & still try to get the
    almight $.

    teem, Mar 14, 2007