The Husband Store

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by pcbutts1, Feb 11, 2006.

  1. pcbutts1

    pcbutts1 Guest

    The Husband Store

    A store that sells husbands has just opened in New York City, where a woman
    may go to choose a husband. Among the instructions at the entrance is a
    description of how the store operates.

    "You may visit the store ONLY ONCE! There are six floors and the attributes
    of the men increase as the shopper ascends the flights. There is, however, a
    catch: you may choose any man from a particular floor, or you may choose to
    go up a floor, but you cannot go back down except to exit the building!"

    So, a woman goes to the Husband Store to find a husband.

    On the first floor the sign on the door reads: Floor 1 - These men have
    jobs.

    The second floor sign reads: Floor 2 - These men have jobs and love kids.

    The third floor sign reads: Floor 3 - These men have jobs, love kids, and
    are extremely good looking. "Wow," she thinks, but feels compelled to keep
    going.

    She goes to the fourth floor and the sign reads: Floor 4 - These men have
    jobs, love kids, are drop-dead good looking and help with the housework.

    "Oh, mercy me!" she exclaims, "I can hardly stand it!"

    Still, she goes to the fifth floor and sign reads: Floor 5 - These men have
    jobs, love kids, are drop-dead gorgeous, help with the housework, and have a
    strong romantic streak.

    She is so tempted to stay, but she goes to the sixth floor and the sign
    reads: Floor 6 - You are visitor 31,456,012 to this floor. There are no men
    on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible
    to please

    Thank you for shopping at the Husband Store

    pcbutts1, Feb 11, 2006

  2. pcbutts1

    Demolitio Guest

    oooo thats a bad one.