    Machina3317 Guest

    It can't cost that much to make a damn insert! Even Daredevil had one. Am I
    the only one without an insert for The Hulk?

    Machina3317, Oct 28, 2003

  2. Machina3317

    Zimmy Guest

    Please place a dollar in the "No Insert for xxxxxxxx movie?" jar.

    Thank You.

    Zimmy, Oct 28, 2003

  3. Machina3317

    Shinner Guest

    UNIST (Machina3317) wrote in

    > It can't cost that much to make a damn insert! Even Daredevil had
    > one. Am I the only one without an insert for The Hulk?

    It's all part of the conspiracy by FF people to eliminate WS I bet...

    Shinner, Oct 28, 2003
  4. Machina3317

    Wade365 Guest

    << It's all part of the conspiracy by FF people to eliminate WS I bet...

    Ok... THAT was funny.

    : )

    But seriously, I'm sure it's because they A) Wanted to have even more room for
    the pamphlet trying to sell you on a Hulk Mastercard, and B) That they've
    already done significantly less box office than they'd hoped, so the video
    sales are all they have to re-coup expenses and try to turn a larger profit;
    Print costs money.

    Not much more, but when you're trying to bail water out of the sinking boat,
    every little bit helps.

    Wade365, Oct 29, 2003
  5. "Machina3317" <> wrote in message
    > It can't cost that much to make a damn insert! Even Daredevil had one.

    Am I
    > the only one without an insert for The Hulk?

    Ummm..........did you buy the DVD to watch the movie or to read the insert?

    IMO most inserts are essentially useless after looking at them once.

    --
    callsignviper

    The truth is out there. You just have to look in the right places and ask
    the right questions.

    callsignviper, Oct 29, 2003
  6. Machina3317

    Justin Guest

    callsignviper wrote on [Wed, 29 Oct 2003 01:03:44 GMT]:

    > "Machina3317" <> wrote in message
    >> It can't cost that much to make a damn insert! Even Daredevil had one.

    > Am I
    >> the only one without an insert for The Hulk?

    > Ummm..........did you buy the DVD to watch the movie or to read the insert?
    >
    > IMO most inserts are essentially useless after looking at them once.

    The insert is probably more entertaining than the movie

    Justin, Oct 29, 2003
  7. "Justin" <2go.com> wrote in message
    > callsignviper wrote on [Wed, 29 Oct 2003 01:03:44 GMT]:
    > >
    > > "Machina3317" <> wrote in message
    > >> It can't cost that much to make a damn insert! Even Daredevil had one.

    > > Am I
    > >> the only one without an insert for The Hulk?

    > > Ummm..........did you buy the DVD to watch the movie or to read the

    insert?

    > > IMO most inserts are essentially useless after looking at them once.

    > The insert is probably more entertaining than the movie

    I just new someone would say that! LOL! ;-)

    BTW: The same thing can be said of many other movies.

    callsignviper, Oct 29, 2003
  8. Machina3317

    MrShadow1381 Guest

    If one DVD wasn't going to have an insert I would expect it to be Hulk, but
    it's a common trend...

    ....No Inserts In DVDs!

    That would cost more money.

    MrShadow1381, Oct 30, 2003
  9. Machina3317

    Shinner Guest

    tose (MrShadow1381) wrote in

    > If one DVD wasn't going to have an insert I would expect it to be
    > Hulk, but it's a common trend...
    >
    > ...No Inserts In DVDs!
    >
    > That would cost more money.

    Yeah, and the money saved on production will be passed on to the consumer!

    Shinner, Oct 30, 2003
  10. when the movie sucks they dont put much in the DVD release. The Hulk is in
    the category or Pootie Tang and Gigli

    SanDiegoFunkDaddy, Nov 1, 2003
  11. Machina3317

    Wade365 Guest

    << when the movie sucks they dont put much in the DVD release. The Hulk is in
    the category or Pootie Tang and Gigli >>

    C'mon... even for "The Hulk" that's a little harsh on the grouping-in.

    Wade365, Nov 1, 2003
  12. Well I've noticed that no recent Universal DVDs I've bought have had any
    inserts like Animal House: DSPE, Monty Python's The Meaning of Life: SE or even
    the repackaged Tales From the Crypt Demon Knight, so I'm guessing they just
    don't include them anymore.

    DrusillasSired, Nov 4, 2003