THE HOWLING Special Edition.. out yet?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by MST3KPIMP, Nov 18, 2003.

  1. MST3KPIMP

    MST3KPIMP Guest

    MST3KPIMP, Nov 18, 2003

  2. MST3KPIMP

    Black Locust Guest

    Black Locust, Nov 18, 2003

  3. MST3KPIMP

    Dave Snyder Guest

    >his should be out now according to
    >
    >http://www.bargainflix.com/search/searchresults.asp?sType=N&searchStr=howl
    >ing&Command.x=22&Command.y=13
    >
    >I havent heard or seen anything.. have you?

    It's been out for a few months. A fantastic disc. Very clear picture and
    stunning colors. Tons of extras!!!

    ..
    ~ Dave
    ( The chief enemy of creativity is "good taste". )
    ----Pablo Picasso

    Dave Snyder, Nov 19, 2003
  4. Great disc..$13 bucks here.

    http://www.dvdpacific.com/item.asp?ID=76973

    Grease Monkey, Nov 19, 2003
  5. MST3KPIMP

    Wade365 Guest

    That was Rob Botin who did the make-up, right? I think it's also John
    Carradine's final film.

    That was one of the first movies I can remember seeing "full frontal" in as a
    kid (the campfire wolf-love scene)... great movie, right up there with
    "American Werewolf"... those were the days of special make-up effects, man...

    Wade365, Nov 19, 2003
  6. MST3KPIMP

    TOM RICCI Guest

    too bad its missing the test footage of the stop motion animation that was on
    the Laser disc

    TOM RICCI, Nov 19, 2003
  7. It's on the documentary.

    Mike