    from Canada. Are the extras the same, deleted scenes etc.? More
    important, how does the picture quality of the two dvd's compare?
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin
    WanderinRoy, Oct 24, 2004

  2. WanderinRoy

    Ed Kim Guest

    WanderinRoy (you know what to remove) wrote:
    > Can anyone give me a comparison between the US dvd of "The Hole" with
    > Keira Knightly and Thora Birch from Dimension, and the Seville

    version
    > from Canada. Are the extras the same, deleted scenes etc.? More
    > important, how does the picture quality of the two dvd's compare?
    > "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little

    temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin

    can't tell you about the different versions, but i just wanted to say
    that i just watched this movie (mostly b/c of Thora Birch and Keira
    Knightley) and found it extremely uninteresting. Not really much
    suspense and no rel drama mostly b/c none of the chars were sympathetic
    in the least... or even marginally intersting.

    -goro-
    Ed Kim, Oct 26, 2004