  1. Mr. Moe

    Mr. Moe Guest

    thanks
    Mr. Moe, Jul 25, 2005

  2. Re: "THE GUMMIBEARS" Disney TV cartoon show..any news of a possible release?

    Mr. Moe <> wrote:

    >thanks

    I'd like to see this, as well as season sets of "Duck Tales" which I've
    seen occasionally repeated on one of the Digital cable channels, but the
    prints always look terrible and faded.

    †††
    Mr. Pope John Hole III

    The favor of your reply is requested.

    http://icasualties.org/oif/

    "I once fought for two days with an arrow through my testicle." Kingdom
    of Heaven

    "You would make a destructive god, Mr. Hole, but as a human, you remain
    pathetic and ineffectual." -- Heck
    Mr. Pope John Hole III, Jul 25, 2005