The Guinness worked - Nailed it. Get in.

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Gary Swann, Mar 30, 2007.

  1. Gary Swann

    Gary Swann Guest

    Aye up,

    Thank you RemoteShark for your good advice, which I took, and it worked.
    Thank you Michael D. Alligood for your reassuring words of comfort.
    Thank you Catwalker for reminding me of what I should be drinking when I
    haven't got an exam the next day.
    ....and Thank you Fishpoxynospam and Keith whose warm wishes I picked up on
    my return home.

    I nailed it.

    Thanks in part, to you guys.

    Gary Swann MCP

    PS. I've got the 271 in two weeks and haven't started on it yet! Friday the
    13th as well. The word ominous springs to mind!

    Gary Swann, Mar 30, 2007

  2. Gary Swann

    catwalker63 Guest

    Gary Swann piffled away vaguely:

    > Aye up,
    >
    > Thank you RemoteShark for your good advice, which I took, and it worked.
    > Thank you Michael D. Alligood for your reassuring words of comfort.
    > Thank you Catwalker for reminding me of what I should be drinking when I
    > haven't got an exam the next day.
    > ...and Thank you Fishpoxynospam and Keith whose warm wishes I picked up on
    > my return home.
    >
    > I nailed it.
    >
    > Thanks in part, to you guys.
    >
    > Gary Swann MCP
    >
    > PS. I've got the 271 in two weeks and haven't started on it yet! Friday the
    > 13th as well. The word ominous springs to mind!

    Congratulations! I believe it was Michael who suggested the Guinness,
    though. My suggestion was more in line with an upgrade.

    Give yourself a day or too to enjoy your triumph but then get right
    back to work. And don't be so superstitious. Mary Kay embraced the
    number 13 and turned an idea to a multi-billion dollar company. She
    opened the doors on September 13, 1963. If she could do that, you can
    pass a little old exam.
    --

    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43

    catwalker63, Mar 30, 2007

  3. Guinness + Bushmills or Jameson = car bomb. Guaranteed to well... I
    forget. :) Congratulations mate. Take Cat's advice and take it easy
    this weekend.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,