! The Greatest Website in the history of Cyberspace is now Open for Business

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Frosty, Mar 8, 2007.

  1. Frosty

    Frosty Guest

    On Mon, 07 Mar 2011 15:06:09 -0600 in 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Knowledge <>, intended to write something
    intelligible, but instead wrote :

    >I finally got it up and running. This will soon be the biggest archive
    >for information pertaining to The Frozen Chosen that exists anywhere
    >in the universe.
    >
    >History in the making. Makes all others seem trifling!
    >
    >Check it out now.
    >
    >http://www.mypeopletv.com

    Sheeet! Dog!!
    When yuns said 'my peeple' I thought ya meant dem dere 'snow peeple'
    but you be all about dem coal folks....

    Frosty
    Frosty, Mar 8, 2007

  2. Frosty

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About Wed, 07 Mar 2007 19:58:31 -0500, Without Any Hesitation
    Or Thinking Twice, Frosty Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote The
    Following In The
    rec.arts.tv.soaps.cbs,alt.republicans,rec.radio.shortwave,24hoursupport.helpdesk
    News Group:

    > On Mon, 07 Mar 2011 15:06:09 -0600 in 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    > Knowledge <>, intended to write something
    > intelligible, but instead wrote :
    >
    >>I finally got it up and running. This will soon be the biggest archive
    >>for information pertaining to The Frozen Chosen that exists anywhere
    >>in the universe.
    >>
    >>History in the making. Makes all others seem trifling!
    >>
    >>Check it out now.
    >>
    >>http://www.mypeopletv.com

    > Sheeet! Dog!!
    > When yuns said 'my peeple' I thought ya meant dem dere 'snow peeple'
    > but you be all about dem coal folks....
    >
    > Frosty

    It's cool, Thank you for the RE: so it can be shared. Very nice
    indeed.
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    Old Gringo, Mar 8, 2007

  3. Frosty

    doS Guest

    set your time idiot

    doS, Mar 8, 2007
  4. Frosty

    doS Guest

    gee clyde, what a crapper...

    doS, Mar 8, 2007
  5. "doS" <> wrote in message
    > gee clyde, what a crapper...
    >
    > "Knowledge" <> wrote in message
    >>I finally got it up and running. This will soon be the biggest archive
    >> for information pertaining to The Frozen Chosen that exists anywhere
    >> in the universe.
    >>
    >> History in the making. Makes all others seem trifling!
    >>
    >> Check it out now.
    >>
    >> http://www.mypeopletv.com

    What is the "Frozen Chosen"? People who've died and been frozen for the
    future? Please do enlighten us.

    Hawkeye65
    The Addison's, Mar 8, 2007
  6. Frosty

    Mara Guest

    On Thu, 8 Mar 2007 00:33:15 -0500, "The Addison's"
    <> wrote:

    <snip>
    >>> History in the making. Makes all others seem trifling!
    >>>
    >>> Check it out now.

    [URL snipped]

    >What is the "Frozen Chosen"? People who've died and been frozen for the
    >future? Please do enlighten us.

    The "makes all others seem trifling" website has 187 errors on it. I don't think
    the OP can be relied on to "enlighten" anyone, given this.

    --
    Can you SysAdmins tell me what might go on in a typical day?
    Hours of endless frustration punctuated by moments of sheer terror.
    Mara, Mar 8, 2007
  7. Frosty

    Frosty Guest

    On Thu, 8 Mar 2007 00:33:15 -0500 in 24hoursupport.helpdesk "The
    Addison's" <>, intended to write
    something intelligible, but instead wrote :

    >"doS" <> wrote in message
    >> gee clyde, what a crapper...
    >>
    >> "Knowledge" <> wrote in message
    >>>I finally got it up and running. This will soon be the biggest archive
    >>> for information pertaining to The Frozen Chosen that exists anywhere
    >>> in the universe.
    >>>
    >>> History in the making. Makes all others seem trifling!
    >>>
    >>> Check it out now.
    >>>
    >>> http://www.mypeopletv.com

    >What is the "Frozen Chosen"? People who've died and been frozen for the
    >future? Please do enlighten us.

    That's what *I'm* sayin' Dogg!

    Frosty

    Frosty, Mar 9, 2007
  8. Frosty

    Knowledge Guest

    On Thu, 08 Mar 2007 09:56:43 -0600, Mara
    <> wrote:

    >On Thu, 8 Mar 2007 00:33:15 -0500, "The Addison's"
    ><> wrote:
    >
    ><snip>

    >[URL snipped]
    >>>

    >>What is the "Frozen Chosen"? People who've died and been frozen for the
    >>future? Please do enlighten us.

    >The "makes all others seem trifling" website has 187 errors on it. I don't think
    >the OP can be relied on to "enlighten" anyone, given this.

    All the important people in the King James Original Bible Jesus, King
    Solomon, Moses, Noah,Queen of Sheba, King David, and many many more
    were people who today if they walked down any street in Caucasian
    America would be considered as black people and mistreated accordingly
    by Caucasoids.

    That doesn't change the fact that Africans are GODs favorite people
    and he will reward them for their trials and tribulation on Earth
    accordingly.

    Those who have hated, deceived, harmed, and otherwise mistreated them
    are doomed to Hell forever. Satan's furnace will be their new home.
    It's doesn't matter that when they die, the obituary always says they
    are going to heaven.

    That is a bold faced lie! ALL hatemongers will be sent to hell
    forever.

    So you had better change your life while you can, or forever regret
    it.

    Blessed are the peacemakers:
    for they shall be called sons of God.

    Blessed are those who are persecuted in the cause of righteousness,
    tearing down White Supremacy, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
    Knowledge, Apr 5, 2007
  9. Frosty

    Aardvark Guest

    Re: ! The Greatest Website in the history of Cyberspace is now Openfor Business

    On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 16:32:14 -0500, Knowledge wrote:

    > Blessed are the peacemakers:
    > for they shall be called sons of God.

    "What did he say? Blessed are the cheesemakers?"

    --
    Registered Linux User 413057.
    Both Mandriva 2007 and Ubuntu 6.06
    Aardvark, Apr 5, 2007
  10. Frosty

    Demolitio Guest

    Knowledge wrote:
    > I finally got it up and running. This will soon be the biggest archive
    > for information pertaining to The Frozen Chosen that exists anywhere
    > in the universe.
    >
    > History in the making. Makes all others seem trifling!
    >
    > Check it out now.
    >
    > http://www.mypeopletv.com

    I always get a kick out of people who still use terms like ''cyberspace''.
    Demolitio, Aug 17, 2007
  11. Frosty

    RHF Guest

    On Aug 17, 7:40 am, Demolitio <> wrote:
    > Knowledge wrote:
    > > I finally got it up and running. This will soon be the biggest archive
    > > for information pertaining to The Frozen Chosen that exists anywhere
    > > in the universe.

    > > History in the making. Makes all others seem trifling!

    > > Check it out now.

    > >http://www.mype*pletv.c*m

    - I always get a kick out of people who still use terms like
    ''cyberspace''.

    CyberSpace - Dang Kick Me !

    CyberSpace Again - Dang Kick Me Again !

    DOH !
    RHF, Aug 18, 2007
  12. Frosty

    Robis Guest

    "Knowledge" <> wrote in message
    >I finally got it up and running. This will soon be the biggest archive
    > for information pertaining to The Frozen Chosen that exists anywhere
    > in the universe.
    >
    > History in the making. Makes all others seem trifling!
    >
    > Check it out now.
    >
    > http://www.mypeopletv.com

    Something wrong with the rendering of this website, everyone looks dark ...
    Robis, Dec 31, 2007
  13. Frosty

    RHF Guest

    Oops - Your've Got "The Greatest" SPAM in the History of Cyberspace !

    On Dec 31, 3:20 pm, "Robis" <> wrote:
    > "Knowledge" <> wrote in message

    > >I finally got it up and running. This will soon be the biggest archive
    > > for information pertaining to The Frozen Chosen that exists anywhere
    > > in the universe.

    > > History in the making. Makes all others seem trifling!

    > > Check it out now.

    - - http://www.my.people.tv.moc

    - Something wrong with the rendering of this website,
    - everything looks like a 404 Error
    - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/404_error

    Oops - Your've Got "The Greatest" SPAM in the History of Cyberspace !
    .
    Happy New Year 2008 and a . . . Short Wave Goodbye to 2007 !
    .
    May God {Allah} Bless Everyone in 2008 - Amen. ~ RHF
    .
    WRT - 2008 and Voting : Remember "ABbH"
    AnyBody but Hillary* in 2008 !
    * Stay Out The Clintoons !
    .
    RHF, Jan 1, 2008
  14. Frosty

    iL_weReo Guest

    On Jan 3, 11:03 am, bg wrote:
    > On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 16:32:14 -0500, Knowledge
    >

    > <> wrote:
    > >On Thu, 08 Mar 2007 09:56:43 -0600, Mara
    > ><> wrote:

    > >>On Thu, 8 Mar 2007 00:33:15 -0500, "The Addison's"
    > >><> wrote:

    > >><snip>

    > >>[URL snipped]

    > >>The "makes all others seem trifling" website has 187 errors on it. I don't think
    > >>the OP can be relied on to "enlighten" anyone, given this.

    > >All the important people in the King James Original Bible Jesus, King
    > >Solomon, Moses,  Noah,Queen of Sheba, King David, and many many more
    > >were people who today if they walked down any street in Caucasian
    > >America would be considered as black people and mistreated accordingly
    > >by Caucasoids.

    > I seriously doubt it- Hide quoted text -

    This guy sounded like me. I was logged on in 2007.
    iL_weReo, Jan 3, 2009