    Is there any hope of this being released on DVD here?
    Thanks.
    Eddie
    Edward Holub, Sep 6, 2003

  2. Edward Holub

    Clive Guest

    In article <8At6b.4791$>,
    said...
    > This award winning documentary is available in England on DVD. In this
    > country, it's only available on VHS for $100 for the set of 4 tapes.
    > Is there any hope of this being released on DVD here?
    > Thanks.
    > Eddie

    Which country is "here"?

    Been looking for them myself as the BBC recently showed the whole series
    here in the UK but they cocked up the running order.

    Initially they got about 3/4 way through it then didnt show any for
    about a month then started showing it again with no regard to the order,
    than finally on the 3rd attempt employed someone who could count! ;)

    The price in the UK (not just England) is about £80 at best (£100
    retail) that a minimum of about US$130, far too much for even this
    excellent series.

    I did find one single episode which I got about 1/2 of before the only
    source disappeared. :-( It looked like a DVD rip so maybe if that
    person is reading they could put them up..
    Clive, Sep 8, 2003